Monday Night Football highlight reel dissing Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Night Football highlight reel dissing Dolphins?

SECfootball

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Said something along the lines of "Ricky's touchdown run doesn't help out the Fins"

then later showed a pass going threw Welker's hands and a weak hit by a Falcon on one of our very own

No signs of Crowder's big fumble forcing hit though I'm not saying they're against us but all the negative media gives us a bad image.

uh probably because we lost? wow how are you even makinga deal out of this?

SECfootball said:
Said something along the lines of "Ricky's touchdown run doesn't help out the Fins"

then later showed a pass going threw Welker's hands and a weak hit by a Falcon on one of our very own

No signs of Crowder's big fumble forcing hit though I'm not saying they're against us but all the negative media gives us a bad image.

I thought that was CC's hands. :confused:

They did show double dolphin hits on Jacked Up! (countdown)

SECfootball said:

We lost, so who cares. I could care less about our "highlights" when we lost. If we won, than it would be different, but we didn't.

We would appear to suck worse if they showed some of the other plays...So they let us off good

They always diss the fins, I don't this I've see a good Dolphins Highlight at all this season, even when its good (Ricky TD) they have to put a negative spin on it.

chambers84 said:
We lost, so who cares. I could care less about our "highlights" when we lost. If we won, than it would be different, but we didn't.

indeed 100% accurate (gusarrrrrrghghghghgh hiccup... always happens when I say % afer numbers and the word accurate in the same post)

but we lost we lost the media shouldnt say we played well despite... we lost and thats it next week we have 50/50 chance to win and lets do it!

The title may be misleading, they didn't diss us. We lost, they said we lost, I can deal with that.

But come on, the Crowder hit was big and they show a Falcon nudging one of our guys. We get little credit for what good we do.

finfan, was it CC? I could have sworn he was white, and I recalled an overthrown Gus pass to Welker that was just like it.

ercin13 said:
we're getting a bad image because we do have a bad image

exactly. We're not the golden boys of the NFL anymore.

I haven't watched many MNF game halftime shows, but I was mad last week that the stupid Tim McGraw song didn't mention or show one second from the Dolphins win against the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom