Monday press conference scheduled to address future of Sun Life Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday press conference scheduled to address future of Sun Life Stadium

Waste of time and money "upgrading" that dump known as Sun Life Stadium. San Francisco (Santa Clara) will win the bid for Super Bowl L and then Miami will lose the bid again the following year to Houston. Ross needs a new stadium. Which isn't happening for a loooong time.

i wish they would build a new stadium, but the marlins screwed us on that.
hope they go with that canopy look. i just like it bc its is unique

Ross will have to pay for the upgrades himself otherwise no dice.

Can already see their announcement:

"....and in conclusion, if you dont show up for Dolphins games, you are not a real fan. I mean, really, whats with you people, your the reason why this team keeps having losing seasons!"

Hopefully they say there will be a wrecking ball swinging through the stadium soon as we will be breaking ground on a stadium built similar to what the Seahawks have.

Waste of time and money "upgrading" that dump known as Sun Life Stadium. San Francisco (Santa Clara) will win the bid for Super Bowl L and then Miami will lose the bid again the following year to Houston. Ross needs a new stadium. Which isn't happening for a loooong time.

Well, if getting a new stadium isn't going to happen for a "loooooong" time then its not a waste of time nor money to improve what we have.

Unfortunately it will probably be a proposal from The Fins to make improvements (Canopy over fans, seats closer to the field, reduction of seats in upper level, better lighting) with public money. Which means its going nowhere.

Unfortunately it will probably be a proposal from The Fins to make improvements (Canopy over fans, seats closer to the field, reduction of seats in upper level, better lighting) with public money. Which means its going nowhere.
Exactly. It's a waste of time.

If you admit that a new stadium is far off in the future why is putting money into the stadium now a bad idea?

Exactly. It's a waste of time.

Absolute waste of time. After what the Marlins did last year to the City of Miami with the player salary dump it will be at least a generation before any sports franchise in South Florida gets public money for a stadium or arena. Joe Robbie used his own money to build his stadium. Mickey Arison used his own money to build his arena. Ross is supposed to be a billionaire and a builder. Let him put together a private money package to build the infrastructure he requires to run his business. Frankly, I am tired of this crony capitalism where the rich steal from the poor and middle class to pad their own pockets.

Back
Top Bottom