more road wins and matched our division wins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more road wins and matched our division wins

Orlando

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I got to say that wanny has suprised me by doing a masterfull job coaching this year. we are already beyond last year,six weeks in and we're not letting games get away late like before .the defence is breaking them mentally so they doubt themselves late in the game.lest we forget a big part of our cap is on the "d", give our offence a break "go dolpins"

Yes, good points.....that is why I think this year's team might not struggle at the end of the season.....but the O will have to get going at some point.

got to give Wanne and Spiel lots of credit for landing Zgonina, T buck, Jr and Sammy to solidify our D when we were supposedly in cap hell :up:

3 road wins already and 2 div wins so far is great !

Well, I for one, would like to see the Offense strike some fear into these opposing defenses. I think we have the tools, we just gotta figure out what tools work best in each situation. If that makes any sense. I think what I am saying is, watch Home Improvement weeknights a 7:30 p.m. edt/pdt on TBS the SuperStation...

I hope our offensive "tools" dont backfire like Tim's usualy do :)

Back
Top Bottom