Mort chats about the 'Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort chats about the 'Phins

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
"Dave (Richmond, VA): Mort, what's your take on the Texans' win? Are they going to be a lot better than we thought or were the Dolphins just that bad?

Chris Mortensen: Dave Wannstedt (Dolphins) told me a couple of weeks ago that in studying film of the Texans, he thought they were "a lot better" than last year. This wasn't coach-speak because it was nothing for attribution. But I'm still very surprised at the result. The Texans' O-line was terrific in protection and their defense was always going to be very good. The Dolphins have been somewhat overrated going into this year because of some of their "headline" acquisitions like Seau & Griese. "
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3979

Mort just taking some more cheap shots at us...as usual!

Originally posted by JackMeehov
"Dave (Richmond, VA): Mort, what's your take on the Texans' win? Are they going to be a lot better than we thought or were the Dolphins just that bad?

Chris Mortensen: Dave Wannstedt (Dolphins) told me a couple of weeks ago that in studying film of the Texans, he thought they were "a lot better" than last year. This wasn't coach-speak because it was nothing for attribution. But I'm still very surprised at the result. The Texans' O-line was terrific in protection and their defense was always going to be very good. The Dolphins have been somewhat overrated going into this year because of some of their "headline" acquisitions like Seau & Griese. "
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3979

Obviously if a team a lot of ppl are rating as a Super Bowl contenders lose to a 2nd year franchise they must be some what over rated. That's what I love about Mort, he has a firm grasp of the freaking obvious!

Oliver...

They just said on SC that we need to be patient. Buckley was talking about how the team is still gelling and that it takes game situations in order for that to happen. The analyst seem to think this loss was good for us :hmmm:

So let's just hope we beat the piss out of the Jets this week.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
They just said on SC that we need to be patient. Buckley was talking about how the team is still gelling and that it takes game situations in order for that to happen. The analyst seem to think this loss was good for us :hmmm:

So let's just hope we beat the piss out of the Jets this week.

everyone needs to check their attitude at the door.

Back
Top Bottom