Most glaring! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most glaring!

MARSHALL~LAW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was looking over our roster today and I see a lot of talent, but I also see a few positions (in no specific order) that need to be upgraded. This is just my opnion, so bare with me.
1. LDE- Langford isnt doing it for me. Avg DE.
2. FS- We all know the problem here
3. SS- Bell is getting up there in age. Isnt playing bad, but we need to get a young talent behind him, NOW
4. QB- No need to explain.
5. DT- Soliai is getting paid waaaaaaaay too much for what he is not doing!
6. RT- Colombo? Really?
What do you see as our needs?

I have to say RT. Henne was playing decent enough before the injury, but that remains our 2nd biggest need. RT has got to be number one, Colombo is beaten on nearly every play. It is hard for any qb to find open guys when hes got a DE in his face. I agree with the needs you listed just not the order.

QB is still the biggest need and has been for 10+ years. I'm sick of waiting around for average guys to become stars. It's not happening. If you want to win get a QB. He will make the rest of the team better and hopefully we can find some answers at those other positions as well. But I think QB and line has to come first.

I won't say QB is the biggest need, but I will say if Andrew Luck is sitting at me, staring at me in the face in the draft, Im not picking an offensive linemen.

1. RT
2. PASS RUSH
3. QB
4. FS
5. MLB
6. SS

Back
Top Bottom