Most Hated Player since 2000 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Hated Player since 2000

Since the year 2000, which Miami player has infuriated you the most?

• Reggie Howard

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Ted Ginn Jr

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Jamar Fletcher

• Kiko Alonso

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dallas Thomas/Billy Turner/some other guard since 2010

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Other: post comment

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Mrmeeseeks

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mine is Ted Ginn Jr. Not a football player, and definitely not worth a top 10 pick. Dropped so many game changing passes.

So who is it? Do fans hate Jay Cutler the most? Or is it the other Jay from decades ago? Will anybody forgive Jamar Fletcher for being the hot garbage that came to South Florida instead of Drew Brees?

Dallas Thomas.

Completely awful football player who hung around much longer than he should have, never showed any improvement, and was responsible for getting our quarterback blasted by unabated rushers multiple times per game, as well as committing an obscene amount of stupid penalties. Just a truly horrible football player who singlehandedly killed many drives, had our starting QB pissing blood, and yet kept getting trotted out there because he worked out a lot in the off-season.

**** that guy. I won't even say "He's probably a really good person off the field" because I just don't care. **** that guy.

/thread

Cutler by a mile. At least the other guys cared / tried / were willing to get hit.

Right now it is Cutler. Man I friggen HATED how many TDs Marshall dropped. I did root for him as a fin but he is one of my most hated players. Disgusting subhuman, narcissist, and drops TD passes.. Pretty bad combo!

I also think Mark Columbo should be on the list-- he was HATED around here

Right now it is Cutler. Man I friggen HATED how many TDs Marshall dropped. I did root for him as a fin but he is one of my most hated players. Disgusting subhuman, narcissist, and drops TD passes.. Pretty bad combo!

I also think Mark Columbo should be on the list-- he was HATED around here
I did have Columbo, but the poll was pretty long. If another person votes for him I'll add him.

I did have Columbo, but the poll was pretty long. If another person votes for him I'll add him.

Add a Columbo/Clabo option. They were both truly dreadful at right tackle in 2011 and 2013. Turnstiles. Clabo I think was just a little bit worse because he was so bad in that Baltimore game that we went out and got Bryant McKinnie's corpse that very week.

I'm not going to change my vote, but that's a solid option right there.

Gibril Wilson, Phillip Wheeler, Jamir Fletchter and going further back Tom Olivadotti

Gibril Wilson, Phillip Wheeler, Jamir Fletchter and going further back Tom Olivadotti
Well, Jamar Fletcher is listed and Tom Olivadotti was not a player and has not been with the team since long before 2000. Please choose one player.

Hell, while we're talking about adding options, no Daunte Culpepper? That signing pissed me off a lot more than Jay Fiedler ever did, and Culpepper's ONE final decent game -- the infamous knee pointing touchdown -- that came against us was definitely one of the crappiest moments of that decade for the Dolphins.

Has to be Dallas Thomas. He was something special to watch, probably the only offensive linemen I've ever focused on watching during live game action. Every other play he would get completely turned around and whiff on his block. He gets elevated to most hated just because of all the extra hits he forced Ryan Tannehill to take.

Well, Jamar Fletcher is listed and Tom Olivadotti was not a player and has not been with the team since long before 2000. Please choose one player.
sorry, i was getting carried away with bad memories

I don't hate any players but I know what the OP means so I went with DT & BT and any other freaking scrub they put out there to play guard but really what I hate the most is that Ireland & T-dumb have been our GM's

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom