Most Hated Player since 2000 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Hated Player since 2000

Since the year 2000, which Miami player has infuriated you the most?

• Reggie Howard

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Ted Ginn Jr

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Jamar Fletcher

• Kiko Alonso

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dallas Thomas/Billy Turner/some other guard since 2010

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Other: post comment

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
Jonathan Martin by a country mile. i was excited when he signed with the Panthers because i was hoping to see him in Charlotte to tell him off lol. his name should have been listed instead of Kiko. honorable mentions for me Jay Cutler, Dallas Thomas, Philip Wheeler, Ray Lucas, and Heath Evans.

I cast my vote for "other." Like Danny, I don't hate players, but the most infuriating player for me is one who hardly every played for us, and seems to have thrown away a great opportunity: Dion Jordan.

Hell, while we're talking about adding options, no Daunte Culpepper? That signing pissed me off a lot more than Jay Fiedler ever did, and Culpepper's ONE final decent game -- the infamous knee pointing touchdown -- that came against us was definitely one of the crappiest moments of that decade for the Dolphins.
Didn’t he run for 4 TDs that day?

I understand the Martin selections. He wasn’t listed as an option but I get it. Still I would have had a hard time voting for him as it seems he had mental issues.

Jonathan Martin -- not a football player, but a ****ing *****. Would punch him in the face if ever possible.

But he's not on the poll so I voted for Jay Fiedler. Sure, he had balls and he was a great guy, but I'm sorry.... I was a kid.... I really and truly hated him more than any other person in the world at the time.

I posted other. Dion Jordan.

Thanks for murdering our number 3 pick, taking a pretty nifty rookie contract and signing bonus, taking 2 years off to illegally bulk up on our dime, then going to Seattle. Mother ****er.

Fiedler for me...as much for Wannstedt as him since Fiedler did try...can't blame him completely for being a third stringer handed the starting job. But I hate him because he was throwing bombs in Marino's final game with a 30+ point lead...and for some reason we sign the jerk who did that to us the next season. Odd that we had that penchant for signing third stringers and making them starters in those years...Feeley was another...and Lemon...all third string talent...all starters for us.

Back to Fiedler, though...so maybe not his fault, but by forcing him on us as our starter for those years, our franchise became irrelevant and hasn't recovered for 15 years. It was the first time in my whole life my support for the team wavered a bit and I refused to go to any game while that duo was running the team. And so for that, I blame Fiedler and hate him the most.

From the list mine is Howard! We have that dude franchise player money and he was one of the worst players in team history

Didn't vote cuz for me, none of them came close to being the most hated player!

I believe I'm the 5th or 6th to agree about Jonathan Martin. Do believe that if he were added to these choices with voters allowed to change votes, he'd be way ahead in votes of disdain.

FWIW, I'd have voted for Dallas Thomas if my arm was twisted to vote for those limited choices. But really, as much distaste as I had for Thomas, at least he was trying and was a good teammate unlike Martin who when demoted all the sudden became butthurt by the same practical jokes the weeks before he was playing on others and had no problem taking the team down. **** him then and **** him now!

edit: and David Garrard would have gotten some serious consideration from me too if Martin had never darkened the Davie doorstep.

Last edited:
Chad Henne is the most frustrating for me. Followed closely by Jay Cutler, Mike Wallace, Marc Columbo, Bobby Carpenter, and Brandon Marshall.

#1 Ray Lucas (In 2002 he was so awful that I couldn't wait for Jay Fiedler to come back. If he was even a half way competent QB the Dolphins would have made the playoffs that year)
#2 Jonathan Martin (He sucked as a player and helped drag the team even further down with that soap opera in 2013)
#3 Jamar Fletcher (Complete bust and waste of a much needed pick)
#4 Dallas Thomas (He didn't belong in the NFL but the brilliant Dolphins coaching staffs had him trot onto the field as a starter way too many times.)
#5 Philip Wheeler (Another guy who should have never been starting.)
#6 Daunte Culpepper (Traded a 2nd round pick for this guy instead of signing Drew Brees. Brees went on to set records and win a Superbowl while Culpepper was a complete failure with the Dolphins.)
#7 Dion Jordan (Complete waste of a top 3 draft pick. Guy spent more time suspended or hurt then he did on the field. Didn't seem to have any desire to play for the Dolphins or football at all. Thanks again Jeff Ireland.)
#8 Marc Colombo (Complete stiff whos biggest accomplishment was getting his QB nearly killed every week.)
#9 Tyson Clabo (Should just call this bum Marc Colombo jr)
#10 AJ Feeley (Another trade where the team was robbed by the Eagles. Guy was never a legitimate starting NFL QB)

We need another pole with others listed !!! Culpepper, Martin, Marshall, D. Jordan, etc...,,

Back
Top Bottom