Most hated teams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most hated teams

For me, the Pats by a mile. Then the Jets. Raiders cause there thugs, Philly cause the joint is a dump.

No offence to those that live there, but there footy teams....pffff

Teams I hate:
#1) Raiders - well, because its the Raiders...don't need any other reason.
#2) Pittsburgh - spent time in PA and really got sick and tired of hearing how great they are/were
#3) Redskins - mainly because of SB XVII
As for the Jets, Bills and Pats, of course I don't like 'em, but not nearly the hate I have for my top 3.

Other teams I like:
Bears, Packers and Vikings. I know, I know, your not supposed to like division rivals- but I do. I like the Bears because my family is from Chicago, the Packers because I used to watch them practice back in the '80s and Vikings because well, I'm Scandinavian.

As for the other NFL teams, it varies between extreme dislike to I don't give a damn. .

Last edited:
Right now, the only team I hate-- and by hate I mean the team that would most upset me if they were to win a championship-- is the Jets. And that's just based on growing up with that rivalry. Otherwise, the Dolphins have just been too bad for too long for me to care.

In the early 90s, I hated the Bills because they were the one obstacle in the Dolphins' path. But I don't hate them anymore because now we're both teams competing to see who can be second place. In the early 2000s, I hated the Patriots for the same reason. We were actually rivals. Since 2003, however, the Dolphins are their whipping boys. So many Dolphins fans celebrate beating them on Monday Night Football in 2004 as if that game meant anything; it was a mere speed bump for them-- they didn't lose again and went on to win their second of back to back championships.

I'll start hating other teams again once the Dolphins are actually playing for something. Except the Jets-- F*** them.

I like the Giants, my old man was a big Giants fan, he spent alot of time and money trying to make me a fan but my heart was always with the fins. It helps alot they are one of a handful of teams that dont just bend over when they play the Pats, makes me proud of them:)

I HATE the Pats. I have hated them since that snow plow game. Cant stand them. And they own us. I cant stand the asskissing they get from the media on a daily ****ing basis for the past 17 years. I normally refuse to watch the Pats at all, unless they are losing. I cheer for ANY team that plays them. If the pats get ahead on the scoreboard I turn the game off.

And then I just dont like the Jets or Bills. Cant stand their fans. Cant stand them infesting our stadium. I just dont like them. Unless they are playing the Pats, then I root for them like I was a lifelong fan.

There are teams im not a fan of, but cant say I hate them: The ravens, the eagles, blah blah blah....

The one that's ruining the NFL.

nVDFhWv.png

1. Jets
2. See #1
3. Patriots

Soft spot?
Packers (they've drafted a lot of the players I wanted Miami to take)
Eagles (only cause my son is a fan of the team)

Patriots. I remember when they were beating us by 30 or something, they put their backup in and he threw an interception. Next series out pops Brady again and we lose by 50. I hate them!

1- Jets. 2-Pats. 3- Bills. 4- The 28 other teams that aren't the Dolphins. No soft spots.

Nobody...in order somebody you have to win your fair share or atleast go .500 against them. The Phins haven't bytchslapped anybody on a halfway consistant basis for years. I could the Jets but I'd be lying since the Jets suck just as bad as my beloved Phins.

I'll save my wraith for the various coaches and GM's..

Every other team in the afc east. Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Dallas.
Soft spot for Philip Rivers

Back
Top Bottom