Most Improved Running Back for 2013: Lamar Miller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Improved Running Back for 2013: Lamar Miller

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
God I wish all of these outlets will shutup about Lamar I am trying to get him in the 5th round of my FF draft or later

In an interview on Finsiders Wallace was asked who surprised him with their ability and he said Miller. Also mentioned Miller and Thiggy as guys he might race for fastest Fin.

i got a feeling he may have a breakout year so in FF he's a good bet if you asked me.

Promise me if fins do well can we all meet up and have a FH party and get drunk together and talk about Cam wakes abs?

Unproven in the 5th is a reach.

Curious how many teams are in your league? I play in a league of 12 teams, experienced owners (nobody has less than 10 seasons experience), which means round 5 ends at pick 60. There are only 32 starting RB's, I guarantee he won't be available in any deep leagues past round 5.

Projected 2013 stat line: 250 carries, 1,250 rushing yards, 10 touchdowns; 35 receptions, 400 receiving yards.

What? Yea, ill be pretty pumped if he pulls this off.

Projected 2013 stat line: 250 carries, 1,250 rushing yards, 10 touchdowns; 35 receptions, 400 receiving yards.

What? Yea, ill be pretty pumped if he pulls this off.

Yea, if late night math does me right, that's like 5 yards per carry & like 11 or 12 yards per catch. Don't remember what bush's numbers were for his time here but if not improvement over bush, then atleast should remain the same as far as RB production

Curious how many teams are in your league? I play in a league of 12 teams, experienced owners (nobody has less than 10 seasons experience), which means round 5 ends at pick 60. There are only 32 starting RB's, I guarantee he won't be available in any deep leagues past round 5.

Until proven otherwise, Miller is no different than Daniel Thomas was 2 years ago fantasy-wise when he was the de-facto starter (nobody expected Bush to have the year he had), or Shonne Greene for that matter. In my 12 team $ league, DT was drafted around the 7th-8th. Then subsequently dropped by midseason.

I'll get killed for this of course, because unlike the rest of this site, I'm not guaranteeing a huge year for Miller. But hey, if you wanna use the meat of your fantasy draft on an injury risk with 51 career carries, knock yourself out.

Promise me if fins do well can we all meet up and have a FH party and get drunk together and talk about Cam wakes abs?

I would want to be totally drunk if I'm going to talk about Wake's abs at a party...to the point that I don't remember anything...LOL

I have been the biggest Lamar Miller supporter around here since last spring. I was ecstatic when they got him day three. I think he was the best RB in the draft.

Bucky Brooks has been bullish on Miami all offseason. He makes some logical points of why Miller should find success.

Yea, if late night math does me right, that's like 5 yards per carry & like 11 or 12 yards per catch. Don't remember what bush's numbers were for his time here but if not improvement over bush, then atleast should remain the same as far as RB production

Bush:
227 carries, 986 yards, 6 TDs, 35 Rec, 292 rec yards.

it'd be a pretty solid improvement.

From past years, it just feels good to be reading postive arcticles about the players on this team.plus the from diffrent media outlets and not just miami reporters.

Back
Top Bottom