most underrated dolphin player? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most underrated dolphin player?

Who is the most underrated dolphin player?

• Travis Minor

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Derrick Pope

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Yeremiah Bell

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Traveres Tillman

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Manny Wright

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kay-Jay Harris

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • other (list below)

Votes: 22 16.1%

• Total voters
CC, Randy, booker, welker, all of our wide receivers

and this is for like all the media and stuff, not like what WE know about these players

phinfan999 said:
CC, Randy, booker, welker, all of our wide receivers

yea completely agree...chris chambers was the most underrated wr in the nfl before he made the pro bowl thats why i was so glad to see him finally make it...randy is a standout TE deff. top 5 in the league but antonio gates and tony gonzalez are in his way of making it to the top....marty booker is another solid wr who doesnt get enough credit, hes a very dangerous #2 wr....wes welker is the fan favorite who gives it his all on every play he hardly drops passes and you can always count on him.....last year i thought gus was underrated because he did help us turn around from our 4-12 season and i thanked him for that but we really need an upgrade in the qb position if we wanted to go to the next level so we did and we brought it DAUNTE!!!

yeremiah bell by far and maybe booker...those two make plays when they get the chance. i hope saban allows more playing time for yeremiah and daunte to get the ball to booker more.

Keith Traylor... 2 gap plugs rarely get love, but affect the most fundamental aspect of the game, running the ball up the middle.

Yeremiah Bell. I watched NUBLAR's highlight film and this guy was making plays left and right. It surprised me.

I'm sorry, but how can Vickerson be a candidate when he has yet to even play one down for us?

:confused:

BTW, I went with Bell as well.

Yeh but even with the spectacular year Chambers had, he still dropped a plethora of passes. Imagine how much greater he can be. Marty booker is not underrated. He is what he is. Booker dissapears for extended periods of time in games. He'll make a big catch here and there and maybe have 2 brilliant games. Orande Gadsen was way better in Miami than Booker has turned out to be. Someone posted Channing Crowder which is ridiculous because Crowder has recieved proper notification for accomplishments as a rookie this year. Jeff Zgonina is a solid DL but he's getting old. Yeremiah Bell, whom my cousin played with in college at EKU (Eastern Kentucky Univ.), definitely gets the underrated award. The man was crackin skulls this year and is an excellent special teams player. He can afford to get better on coverage, not that he was horrible, and he will. This kid is gonna be a star.

thecoordinator said:
yeremiah bell is not underrated
nice explanation to why hes not, u should keep up the good posts, yea we could use a lil explanation to why he is not

thecoordinator said:
yeremiah bell is not underrated

You're not going to back that up. Just state something that is totally false.:shakeno:

phinfan999 said:
nice explanation to why hes not, u should keep up the good posts, yea we could use a lil explanation to why he is not

:lol: You beat me to it!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom