Most Underrated Off-season Pickup? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Underrated Off-season Pickup?

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
I believe William Hayes is hands down our best acquisition of the 2017 offseason. My initial thought on this during Camp was Raekwon McMillan until the season ending injury. Your thoughts?

Wouldn't say Hayes was an underrated signing. The team was trying to get him last year too. He's been on their radar for two years and everything I read, people are very aware & happy we got him.

My vote goes to the new LG Jesse Davis. He got lucky with injuries to players in front of him, but has done well in little time he's gotten. He looked good in that preseason game vs Philly. Hope he pans out.

Id probably go with Hayes only because I believe he will end up with the most snaps at DE for us this year. Based on preseason I dont see how you pull this guy off the field! Very close second is Godcheux who was ever expecting this guy to not only start but look pretty good doing it so far! Nice to have this discussion though for once thats for sure

I'm hoping it's Jay cutler who pans out to be underrated.

Timmons. He will be our enforcer that we have not had in a long time.

If asked about the hopes for this season it's doom and gloom.

If asked about our off-season it's numerous signing and draft picks that are standing out like we have never experienced. Even Cutler looks serviceable.

I guess our outlook depends on the day the question is asked.

For this season??? Obviously Cutler!! Otherwise, we were just screwed with no hope.

In the long run based on value......I'd have to with the UDFA Chase Allen. A future starter for next to nothing, yup, I like that.

Back
Top Bottom