Most Underrated/ Overrated player in nfl and on dolphins team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Underrated/ Overrated player in nfl and on dolphins team

unluckyluciano

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Reaction score
I found this article on sportsline. Some of what it says I agree with and some I dont like always. I thought id post the link and see who people think are the most underrated player in the nfl(besides zach thomas haha) and the most overrated player is. For me I would have to say the most underrated or one of the most underrated players is marc bulger of st.louis, and one of the most overrated players would be to me .......at least right now Eli Manning. So Im posting the article and opening the debate. Who do you think in general is the most overrated and underrated player in the nfl or on the dolphins.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9542704

Definitely agree with Big Ben being overrated.

LMAO. Ben Roethlisberger defines the word "SYSTEM QB".

Charlie Batch could have given the same type of performance Ben did in the postseason and the Super Bowl.

That Super Bowl was so crappy.

Vertical Limit said:
LMAO. Ben Roethlisberger defines the word "SYSTEM QB".

Charlie Batch could have given the same type of performance Ben did in the postseason and the Super Bowl.

That Super Bowl was so crappy.

I agree that Roethlisberger has the tools to be a great qb but I still think we need to see how he is as a leader with things in pittsburgh changing, till then yeah he is overrated.

That is a good read. i agree with most of their picks.

Big Ben is overrated. winning a SB doesnt automatically make everyone on the team a great player.

but i would say Shockey is definatly not "overrated". I think he is the 3rd best TE in the game today. his presence on the field has a huge effect for the giants.

also, saying bledsoe is underrated is ******ed. he is "average" for 8 games, then below average for the last 8.

ch19079 said:
That is a good read. i agree with most of their picks.

Big Ben is overrated. winning a SB doesnt automatically make everyone on the team a great player.

but i would say Shockey is definatly not "overrated". I think he is the 3rd best TE in the game today. his presence on the field has a huge effect for the giants.

also, saying bledsoe is underrated is ******ed. he is "average" for 8 games, then below average for the last 8.

i thought the same thing wen i say shockeys name, the only reason he hasnt yet lived up to his hype is the tpye of offense, the have tiki and they nvr rlly had a great QB tell now

I agree with Rothlisburger, But....MIKE VICK is by far the most overrated
in the league! He's got Ben beat hands down.You can throw in McNabb
as well.

Most underrated: Trent Green
Most overrated: Keyshawn Johnson

most overated:Chad Johnson
Most Underated:Trent Green

CDNPHIN said:
I agree with Rothlisburger, But....MIKE VICK is by far the most overrated
in the league! He's got Ben beat hands down.You can throw in McNabb
as well.

I think Vick is underrated because stat guys and i'm one of them but just not for the NFL look at him and see he doesn't have the best numbers. What he does for the Atlanta Falcons though changes how every team plays them and just the threat of him on the field changes the defense.

The most underrated player in the league IMO is Todd Heap he gets credit but I think he is in the same class as Gates and Gonzalez and has had an inferior QB throwing him the ball.

Steve McNair has nothing left, IMO I think he is the most overrated and the Ravens were better off with Kyle Boller who showed signs at the end of the season.

The most overrated player in the league though is Byron Leftwich IMO.

Teams used to change things up for Vick, But the secrets out. He can't
read a defence & if you pressure him he's gonna run outside. The hype
this guy generates and the coin he's bringing in is ALL overrated. What's
underrated is his backup Matt Schaub and that Falcon's Defence.
If Vick stay's healthy it looks like another 8-8 season...

Back
Top Bottom