Most UNDERRATED player on FH/Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most UNDERRATED player on FH/Dolphins

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well we have a most overrated player thread so I figured who is the most underrated? I think it is Will Allen. He plays good yet people still find a way to knock him. I dont know how to make a poll so just insert your answer in the pretty dirty white big box.

I tried hard to think of anyone besdies , Maybe will Allen. Its hard to think anyone could be overrated on this site, the homerism capital of the world.

i stick to my belief that all dolphin players are overhyped on this site...after reading a few old and current post it makes you wonder if we really went 1-15 last season?...but then reality hits you and you remember, yes, we did =/

Beck

I think he will be a solid QB, he gets hated on all the time, which is why i think hes "underated" even though he hasnt proven much yet.

couple ronnie brown, renoldo hill, channing crowder, couple more 2

hey guys how do u think about this mock draft...

Round 1

1. Trade 1st, 96th and 188th pick to Dallas for Marion Barber, 22nd , 28th and 92nd pick.
2. 22ndCB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Tennessee State)
3. 28thDE/OLB Quentin Groves (Auburn)

Round 2

1. 32nd OT Sam Baker (USC)2. Trade 92nd and 192nd to Atlanta for 35th pick
3. 35th WR Mario Manningham (Michigan)
4. Trade 57th and 64th for Detroit 45th and 76th pick
5. 45th ILB Curtis Lofton (Oklahoma)

Round 3

1. 76th QB Chad Henne (Michigan)

couple ronnie brown, renoldo hill, channing crowder, couple more 2

hey guys how do u think about this mock draft...

Round 1
1. Trade 1st, 96th and 188th pick to Dallas for Marion Barber, 22nd , 28th and 92nd pick.
2. 22nd [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Tennessee State)[/font]
3. 28th [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']DE/OLB Quentin Groves (Auburn)[/font]
Round 2
1. 32nd [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']OT Sam Baker (USC)[/font]
2. Trade 92nd and 192nd to Atlanta for 35th pick
3. 35th WR Mario Manningham (Michigan)
4. Trade 57th and 64th for Detroit 45th and 76th pick
5. 45th ILB Curtis Lofton (Oklahoma)

Round 3
1. 76th QB Chad Henne (Michigan)
[FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif'][/font]

Why trade for Barber when you have LoBo, RB and Weedmahn.

if we have barber you can hit them with so much power at RB and are passing will go up due to are running game will wear the D down

Will Allen and it not even close. He is in the top 10 in most of the Football Outsiders stats for measuring CBs.

hopefully he can but we could just trade him off and get more picks for him and we would also have one of the bestr backs in the league marion the barbarion

I like the Will Allen choice, but mine is Rodrique Wright. People forget that, though he fell in the draft due to injury, he would have been a first day pick if healthy. Plus, I think he played really well last year, and will start at DE opposite Holliday.

Back
Top Bottom