Mostly likely 1st round pick in 2017? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mostly likely 1st round pick in 2017?

After Albert gets cut next year Miami should have substantial cap space making it impossible to predict now which direction they'll go but in predicting running back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best bet is DE. Lawson would be nice, but he probably goes higher than Miami will pick. I expect the pick to be in the same range that they had this year after the trade down. In the teens is the lowest they'll be. The only way I seeing the first pick being RB is if Ajayi goes down with a season ending injury. I also wouldn't count out safety if there's a good FS available. I could also see LB in there as well. Or they could just go best available like they did with Tunsil.

They tried really hard to pull in Myles Jack and they couldn't quite do it.

Circle back with Northwestern's Anthony Walker and that would work. He's one of the best players I've seen for 2017 period.

They tried really hard to pull in Myles Jack and they couldn't quite do it.

Circle back with Northwestern's Anthony Walker and that would work. He's one of the best players I've seen for 2017 period.

First time hearing of him. Looks like a combination of Reggie Ragland and Jatavis Brown.

Much respect

got to get a corner or pass rusher eventually. Would be interesting if one of the great runningbacks fell to miami

CB or DE. We will need LB help, but I think we go that route in round two. I'd love if CB were decent going into the draft so we can focus on edge talent, but the position still look pretty tenuous going into 2016, so it's impossible to project it as settled for 2017 for sure.

Leonard Fournette could be the final piece to the offense and would propel the entire team. He's a game changer. But the pick looks like it's going to be defense with DE and CB at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom