Mr. H..Needs to step up!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. H..Needs to step up!!!!!

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
After all of the nonsense that has happened this offseason..I think it is time for one person to step up and lay everything to rest. That person has to be the team owner Mr. H. He ultimately has the responsibility of putting together the best football package possible for the Miami fans. The oneus (sp?) is on him to get the ship righted. Whether any lasting harm has been done to this team remains to be seen. I dont think there is any question that our aqua and orange has been a bit tarnished. We were once seen as an elite team in the NFL. One built on class. Maybe we didnt win the Super Bowl, but the Dolphins were something all Dolphin fans could be proud of. Now I am faced with confronting the ridicule of many of my friends (obviously Dolphin haters..ie. the Jets..Bills..Pats) with the circus that is becoming a weekly occurance. Every week it seems like it is something different. Wanny has lost total control of this team..and so far it seems like every other member of the front office has as well. It kills me to admit that the only reason the hated Pats are better than the fins..is their front office and their coaching. On paper our team is the stronger of the two..but we consistently get out coached and out managed. I call on Mr. H to please stand up..to put an end to this silly non-sense, and refocus the team in a direction we as Fin fans can truly be proud of. That does not mean a Championship. It does mean bringing back the class we were all once proud of.

In a way, I wish Don Shula would get the job they had for Marino. He's always been a class act and very profesional. I don't think he should be the coach again, but I think he'd do good in the FO.He's a big part of what made the team a class act.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
In a way, I wish Don Shula would get the job they had for Marino. He's always been a class act and very profesional. I don't think he should be the coach again, but I think he'd do good in the FO.He's a big part of what made the team a class act.

Ozzy rules!!

I would love it if shula came back in some capacity

We need Shues...and we need him bad...

I agree...more than anything else..Shula would turn this ship around. I just dont feel any continuity with the current system.. It has been to messed up . We should start a fin.heaven petition to let MR. H. know we arent happy..and we want Shula!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom