Mr Ross is guilty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr Ross is guilty

lkconch

Rookie
Reaction score
Ross is to blame for everything everybody knows that if you have something that is broken you fix the problem,he has to see that there is a problem? If he offers no solution he must be satisfied with the results and his only reason is to use the Miami Dolphins as a tax write off? If this is his reason he is stealing from the fans and the city and Jeff Ireland must be helping him,because how can one person suck at their job for so long and still get paid?

Ross wants the Dolphins to win. You are in the wrong here.

Ross wants the Dolphins to win. You are in the wrong here.

I think he probably does want to win, but he knows little about football. Keeping Tony Sparano in 2011 because there weren't any better available alternatives (according to him) and keeping Ireland last year after a below average drafting and FA record are two strong examples.

Ross is a good man who desperately wants to win. He inherited a regime as a new owner and finally cut the cord on the coach in the offseason to bring in his guy which will take 3-5 years to find out if that was a good decision. The whole Ireland thing is up for debate as it is quite complex. Was he drafting for Sporano type players in the past? This past draft was decent and we are in great cap shape with many picks. He deserves credit for that just as he deserves blame for the Egnews of the world. Look at the Jets situation...very little talent, no QB and cap hell.

Let's see how all this develops and try to remember that all the failures over the last dozen years are not the fault of Philbin and he needs to turn over this roster to get a modern day NFL team and not one built to win in 1980.

I think Ross is trying to do the best he can with what he has. He really is trying to do what he can to bring this team to the nest level. Those empty seats are not making him happy but he knows business, and to be successful you have to be consistent. You also have to look at the positives for 2012, which is we finally have a good prospect at quarterback, and we have some talent at key positions on this team. Also the holes in the offense and defense are apparent and can and will be filled within 1-2 years. This team should have been 2-12 and they were 7-9 and could have been 11-5, and have played well above there talent and that is due to coaching. While the end result was not the best, this team is at least heading in the right direction.

new coach and new QB. You expected SB contention the first year? In my opinion, you had unrealistic expectations this year. I'm still excited for the future!

Our franchise is mediocre because:
1. We have a fairly new owner with no prior football experience
2. Rookie coach
3. Rookie QB
4. Lack of top end NFL talent at skill positions

Ross is a good man who desperately wants to win. He inherited a regime as a new owner and finally cut the cord on the coach in the offseason to bring in his guy which will take 3-5 years to find out if that was a good decision. The whole Ireland thing is up for debate as it is quite complex. Was he drafting for Sporano type players in the past? This past draft was decent and we are in great cap shape with many picks. He deserves credit for that just as he deserves blame for the Egnews of the world. Look at the Jets situation...very little talent, no QB and cap hell.

Let's see how all this develops and try to remember that all the failures over the last dozen years are not the fault of Philbin and he needs to turn over this roster to get a modern day NFL team and not one built to win in 1980.
He sucked at drafting for Sparano type players also. I'm sorry but here is no system in the NFL that doesn't call for play makers, and he can't find them.

you all do realize that the nfl is not a video game. Every team has bust in the draft. Even the great patriots flounder in the first rounds. We finally have a decent core of players, and we at the point were we can add in playmakers.

If he offers no solution he must be satisfied with the results and his only reason is to use the Miami Dolphins as a tax write off?

In order for it to be a tax write off, he would have to be losing money on this team, which he is not.

I'm still trying to figure out the original idiots belief of how owning a billion dollar team is a tax write off. I didn't know professional sports teams were exempt from the IRS.

guilty or not, be ready for repeat of Ireland's '09 offseason debacle, and a year from today we'll be a sorry Black Monday byline… everybody playing the 'told ya so' blame game

guilty or not, be ready for repeat of Ireland's '09 offseason debacle, and a year from today we'll be a sorry Black Monday byline… everybody playing the 'told ya so' blame game

its more likely you will dissapear for a while when things look great but when we fall short in playoffs you will be back to say I told ya so but the heat will not be there.

Back
Top Bottom