MRob Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MRob Highlights

GWfinfan13

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Saw the MRob story on the front page, and I would LOVE for him to be a Dolphin. This kid was such a great leader at PSU, and just a great person in general. Who knows if he will really make it as a QB in the NFL, but he is definately willing to do whatever it is to help the team. While at PSU he played QB, RB, WR, and also was a punt returner.

Anywho, I'm sure many of you haven't really seen him play, so here's a link to a video of his highlights from last season. You HAVE to see the hit he put in a Minnesota defender who tried to tackle him out of bounds. Sickest hit of the year!

http://media.putfile.com/Michael-Robinson-For-Heisman

(It may download a little slow)

Look at any game of last season AFTER the 2nd half of the NorthWestern game and you'll have a great array of footage. Before that, & into last season, you have to pick and choose to find motivating highlights. I follow PSU. I was calling for Morelli (backup) to come in during that NWstrn game, and if JoPa had confidence in the 2nd stringer, he would have. But Mr. Paterno gave the season to his Sr. and it panned out for him. If that TD rec. against Mich with :05 left never happened, PSU would have given the comitee something to grovel about ( Penn St would have finished the season perfect.) The point is that Robinson's highlights won't come throughout his entire time at PSU, but he showed great leadership and controll when it needed to be displayed. To focus on only that would be ridiculous. Michael will head into the NFL only as a "slash" rec. and deservidly so. Way too inconsistant over the years. He actually will only amount to anything IF in the right situation. With our new OC, that might be the push we need. This guy could be a gem, but I'm totally trusting M.M. to make the call.

I see him as a good #3 reciever kind of Randle El like, and then eventually stepping in as a very good #2 reciever a few years into his career

Back
Top Bottom