Must get replies ASAP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must get replies ASAP

Count me in too.

Hey, inFINsible: besides you, your extra and I, Muck and a friend of his are going to Jets game.

For the Raiders, again, you, your extra, I, 06 and his wife, and Dfan4life and an extra are going.

On the site it's a black shirt??? But I'll take an XL AJ. Do you take Paypal? BTW there's unlimited voting on sign3 But I think I'm the only one that knows it. Here's the secret. On the 4th link from the bottom the Sign3.com link click it and dot in the Dolphins and vote. It will say you've already voted from this site but it's still adding a vote for the Phins each time you click that link and dot in Dolphins and vote. Try it and see.

Great! So far there are 10 people wishing to purchase a shirt. Anybody else interested? Since there seems to be an interest among the 10 thus far, I'm gonna go ahead and take a chance. I'll order the shirts... they should be arriving in 4 weeks.

1- dolfan87... XL
2- dolphan39... ?
3- dolfan06... XL
4- inFINSible... L
5- WharfRat... XL
6- IceStorm... M
7- MDFINFAN... ?
8- Jaydog... ? :D
9- Miamian... ?
10- Sherif... XL

Anyone else interested? There are still 15 more shirts available. Let me know! Thanks...

Hey AJ,

Sorry, forgot to indicate the size. Make mine a large.

Glad I could help out. Anything for our most exalted leader.

Originally posted by Miamian
Count me in too.

Hey, inFINsible: besides you, your extra and I, Muck and a friend of his are going to Jets game.

For the Raiders, again, you, your extra, I, 06 and his wife, and Dfan4life and an extra are going.

:cool: .....can't wait.

Im in, 2XL if possible. And I understand it will cost more.

BB

Thanks for the comments Miamian... anyways... let me get everything correct thus far:

1- dolfan87... XL
2- dolphan39... ?
3- dolfan06... XL
4- inFINSible... L
5- WharfRat... XL
6- IceStorm... M
7- MDFINFAN... L
8- Jaydog... ? :cool:
9- Miamian... L
10- Sherif... XL
11- bigbry... 2XL (not sure of the cost increase just yet)
12 through 16- Robert Hoffman... XL

Thanks to everyone that wants to get one of these awesome shirts thus far... is anyone else interested?

Let me know!

There is now more reason to buy a shirt, Manny and I agreed to give 150 bonus votes for each T-shirt sale generated from each voting site. 25 shirts x 150 = 3750 VOTES!

So, let me know if you want one.... thanks!

Why isn't anyone else using the suggestion I made for unlimited voting at sign 3. The Jets are outvoting us without me pushing up our vote everyday with the reclicking on the sign3.com link over and over.

Originally posted by Sherif
Why isn't anyone else using the suggestion I made for unlimited voting at sign 3. The Jets are outvoting us without me pushing up our vote everyday with the reclicking on the sign3.com link over and over.
I just visited. We're in the lead, 2 % points ahead of the Yets.

Originally posted by Sherif

Oh, I don't know ....maybe because we had the most votes last year....and it didn't help one bit.....jmo

Yea Fin. I was really down on Manny last year and all his last minute disqualifications etc. I'm still voting though.

Miamian, What I meant was the Jets are outvoting us. We're currently ahead but unless I push up the votes with added votes they outvote us and could catch us.

Back
Top Bottom