My 2 Cents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 2 Cents

True Fins Fan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Im really getting tired of all these threads of people saying the dolphins wont be able to trade their first overall pick. I dont even think past showings mean anything and its all a matter of of the circumstance. What im trying to say is that if Parcells dosent have confidence in any of the 2008 class to be his 1st pick, he WILL trade it. I personally feel that all these mock drafts and opinions will all change once the combine happends, so why waist your time trying to predict things now. Who knows maybe parcells might decide to keep it.. No one knows whats going to happen in the combine, but what happends if mcfadden runs a 4.33 40? What happends if Glenn Dorsey dominates every single event and then bust out lb speed in the 40? NFL teams are already drooling over certain players that would fit their schemes, if those certain players blow up in the combine, Parcells will be all over it. At this point there is no where to go but up and i have enough confidence in parcells and hes newly aquired staff to bring us there. All we can really do is now is watch.

Very true. But it is still fun talking about it. And it helps to kill the time until the draft.

Back
Top Bottom