My account got hacked! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My account got hacked!

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Seriously. I just had a post "circumvent the profanity filter" and received a warning from the moderator. Only problem is-I did NOT write it. Someone is hacking into my account. How is this even possible?

omg.. too bad the goverment is shut down.

We really have to get to the bottom of this.

I saw the thread you mentioned this in.

Not sure if you noticed, but the thread and post in question was from July 25, 2007. That was over 6 years ago and the warning you got from a moderator was also from 6 years ago and was from a person who is no longer a staff member.

If the post you made 6 years ago was not you, I am not sure what to say about it now. I suggest changing your password if you think whoever got into your account is still accessing it 6 years later, though it doesn't look like they are. Is it possible that 6 years ago someone else in your home could have logged in with your account and posted that message?

Is this like when a celebrity writes something stupid on Twitter, deletes it, and then comes back two hours later and says their Twitter account was hacked into? :ponder:

Is this like when a celebrity writes something stupid on Twitter, deletes it, and then comes back two hours later and says their Twitter account was hacked into? :ponder:
it they happen to deny it six years after the fact let me know lol.

Also, "buting their shizzle."??? Who even said that in '07 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom