My Article: "Your Guide to the Combine" is up./Combine update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Article: "Your Guide to the Combine" is up./Combine update

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
My Article: "Your Guide to the Combine" is up.

Check it out.......I hope you all enjoy it.

I'll be sure to read it. You usually have good points, and you almost always have the same opinion as I, which of course makes you a genius by itself. :D

Combine update

RBs just finished lifting. Not all of them have been posted but the best was Tatum Bell with 25 reps.

No surprise, Clarett will not run this week & will wait for his pro day.

Shawn Andrews weighed in at 366 pounds, 35 pounds lighter than he was at the beginning of last week.

Re: Combine update

Originally posted by SMadison29
RBs just finished lifting. Not all of them have been posted but the best was Tatum Bell with 25 reps.

No surprise, Clarett will not run this week & will wait for his pro day.

Shawn Andrews weighed in at 366 pounds, 35 pounds lighter than he was at the beginning of last week.
Damnit, I thought everything starts at 10pm. Does that mean they'll repeat what's going on now tonight?

He lost 35 pounds in one week? :eek: What's the name of that diet? :lol:

Re: Re: Combine update

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Damnit, I thought everything starts at 10pm. Does that mean they'll repeat what's going on now tonight?

He lost 35 pounds in one week? :eek: What's the name of that diet? :lol:

Crack:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Why were these threads combined?....:roflmao:

He wanted some recognition.

These are the reports coming out, tonights show on NFL Network show some of the footage.

Back
Top Bottom