my choice for the 1st round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my choice for the 1st round

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
I know we need line help but we need some weapons aswell. I hope we grab eric ebron. the guy is a freak and would help this o tremendously. he reminds me a little of Vernon davis. [video=youtube;UTUfBK9tmgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUfBK9tmgE[/video]

In looking at those highlights he reminds me of Tony Gonzales or Jason Witten more than Vernon Davis. I'd need to see him out run a CB before he gets Davis rep. Very good looking receiver though.

I've never watched the guy play so I'm completely unbias here. His highlights reminds me of the same one I saw for Micheal Egnew before we drafted him. Obviously, i'm not saying the two compare but I am asking, "How much better is this guy than what we currently have?"

Would he be comparable to Dustin Keller?

I've never watched the guy play so I'm completely unbias here. His highlights reminds me of the same one I saw for Micheal Egnew before we drafted him. Obviously, i'm not saying the two compare but I am asking, "How much better is this guy than what we currently have?"

Would he be comparable to Dustin Keller?

I honestly think egnew could be a player for us in a different system and coaching staff. he will probly get cut and become a good player and crap like that continues to haunt us

Back
Top Bottom