My dolphin mock with picks as they are although I predict a trade down. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My dolphin mock with picks as they are although I predict a trade down.

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
1-Jimmy Williams CB-S Va Tech
3-Omar Jacobs QB Bowling Green
4-AJ Nicolson LB FSU
7-William Buchanon WR-CB-S USC
7-Dallas Baker WR Florida
7-Jami Hightower T Texas A and M

Like I said I think we will trade down and get more picks but I would be happy with this group of draft picks.

well only i like is jacobs. nicholson and williams have character problems. there will be better in the 7th than those picks.

motioncityhifi said:
well only i like is jacobs. nicholson and williams have character problems. there will be better in the 7th than those picks.

Its almost impossible to predict seventh rounders but I think the three guys I listed have alot of upside compared to the average seventh round pick. many thought Crowder was a charater problem and that turned out fairly well so far. The three guys I listed have talent just have underachieved.

crowder really wasnt a character issue. that was overblown. nicholson is an alcoholic and i think has rape charges hanging on him. jimmy williams has tested poorly interviews coming off as arrogant and a jerk.

Dallas Baker isn't in the draft. He's returning to Florida for his senior year.

Motion said:
Dallas Baker isn't in the draft. He's returning to Florida for his senior year.

Well I had some bad info I guess but that makes the pick even easier. Take Troy Bergeron of the Georgia Force or Brandon Marshall form, UCF. Did Baker get an extra year of eligibility I had seem him listed as a draft prospect on the sporting news or did they just f up.

dlockz said:
Well I had some bad info I guess but that makes the pick even easier. Take Troy Bergeron of the Georgia Force or Brandon Marshall form, UCF. Did Baker get an extra year of eligibility I had seem him listed as a draft prospect on the sporting news or did they just f up.

marshall may end up being a day one pick. i doubt he is there in the 7th.

i think aj nicholson will be a beast in the nfl. he made more and bigger plays than ernie sims did while at fsu. ernie sims is a workout beast and never lived up to the hype he was getting at fsu.

motioncityhifi said:
marshall may end up being a day one pick. i doubt he is there in the 7th.

With a guy like that its hard to figure I have seen many guys drop that were graded higher. Who would have thought that Crowder was going to drop to to where we drafted him. Who would have thought that we would draft Wade Smith way too high.

it's not really marshall's fault, but after a great offseason and combine, his stock hasn't done anything to rise, so it's just sorta falling again. i think he's back to being a 5th rounder.

Back
Top Bottom