My Dolphins Vs Rams Club Seats Photos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Vs Rams Club Seats Photos

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here are just a select few photos I took when I was down last weekend for the Rams game. Had club seats for the first time and I don't anticipate a future game that is not in the club section. Very nice.

2qwd21f-1.jpg

294hx1e-1.jpg

2guxxjq-1.jpg

25gbccy-1.jpg

zo5s4-1.jpg

33ni7hh-1.jpg

2wc1q11-1.jpg

ogc5n9-1.jpg

dceuxe-1.jpg

34obup5-1.jpg

and people wonder why the club levels are empty. it's because they are inside avoiding the heat and enjoying the game on big screens.

In 1994 I came down with a group from Rochester NY and for $500 we stayed at Shula's hotel and had club seats, albeit in the endzone, and we saw OJ Simpson down the hall, hanging around the Hooter girls. I believe the next year was the Bronco run.

Anyways, it was pretty cool cus that was the game vs. KC where Brian Cox kocked out that KC RB and was sent to the hospital and we won like 31-10 for Shula's record breaking win. Went to Mark Higg's resteraunt that opened that night and met alot of players. Very nice weekend and the club seats were great with the waitress ordering your drink on a gadget and they bring it down to you.

Great pictures Nubs. Glad you got to see a win.

Nubs great seats I bet you loved them more when it rained. Only way to go to a game!

and people wonder why the club levels are empty. it's because they are inside avoiding the heat and enjoying the game on big screens.

I did that alot...It's awesome in there that last upgrade they did.

Our seats were great the 1st and little bit of the 2nd, but then the sun just bears down from middle 2nd quarter onward...It's so draining when the product on the field was boring...

Is it really that hot? I remember pitching in the NBC World Series in the middle of the day 97 degrees with near max humidity and I threw 9 innings. It was hot and all and I changed shirts a couple of times but not that bad.

On another note. If you don't mind me asking how much were the seats? I paid $210 for a seat in San Francisco in December. Not club level but good seats.

Back
Top Bottom