My Draft wired 7 rounder.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Draft wired 7 rounder....

Buff

From a galaxy far far away....
Club Member
Reaction score
Found this site the other week, and it's pretty Damn good. Have done a few drafts with them, and this one I was pretty happy with.

round 1. Traded backwith the Pats from22 to 32, and picked up 96 and 131.
round 3. Traded back with the Ravens from 96 and picked up 102, 202 and 238

1/32. OJ Howard, TE
2/54. Jarrad Davis ILB
3/96. Tim Williams DE
3/102. Nico Siracusa G
4/127. Ryan Anderson, OLB
4/131. Josh Harvey-Clemons SS
5/167. Keionta Davis, DE
5/178. Corn Elder CB
5/186. Jonathan McLaughlin, OT
6/202. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT
6/208. Kevin Davis, ILB
7/238. Bryan Cox, DE
7/244. Jerold Evans, QB

thoughts....

and have a look look at the site, tell me what you guys think.

buff

There's no scenerio I can see where Howard is on the board at 32. I think it's like winning the lottery if he's there at 22.

Seems like a waste of time for me. Like Rodney Dangerfield once said, "sounds like fantasyland to me"

I agree with Howard being availabl at 32, but here he was. I have seen and done dozens of mocks, and 80% of the time he is there at 22, and Miami take him. But I see your point.

Wow, 13 draft picks! I'm all for quantity, but that seems excessive.

Seems like a waste of time for me. Like Rodney Dangerfield once said, "sounds like fantasyland to me"

I agree with you, but at least that type of exercise is preferable to a mock draft. When somebody unveils their mock draft it's nothing but a reciting of the typical first round names in a slightly different order than anyone else is using. Incomparably boring and pointless, IMO. The type that has become popular reaches into the later rounds and uncovers names that we'd otherwise never see or be talking about. So that makes it useful.

I wish Path to the Draft would change its format. Good show but it suffers from the same type of top heavy obsession. Same names every day. We're going to be treated to 414 different versions of where O.J. Howard will go, etc. while some perfectly interesting players will never be mentioned at all.

If the Dolphins followed my advice of ignoring the middle rounds and stockpiling selections in the Top 40 every year then Path to the Draft would be more interesting and relevant. But chances are I'll watch every day yet we'll pick only one guy who is ever analyzed at length on that show.

Back
Top Bottom