my dream first round (2 scenarios) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my dream first round (2 scenarios)

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
Roquan Smith at 11. this guy with Raekwon would be nasty. he will replace kiko in the long run

If not trade down and draft Mark Andrews

I would love song michell

sony will not be a day on back though. I would like to get him in the 3rd

I would take BPA Rd1. Could be Derwin James, Ward or Smith. Each would help our defense.
Rd2 will be fun- it's a high pick.
Guys like Andrews, Price, Okoronkwo, Carlton Davis, Payne may be there.

We share the same dream. I'm all in on Roquan Smith at #11. If he's not there, then I'd trade down and also target Andrews. If not Andrews, then Malik Jefferson. There are some decent TE prospects that could be available in the second round like Hurst and the kid from South Dakota State.

I want the first two picks to be LB and TE though. I think that's the best way we can improve on both sides of the ball.... Finding impact starters at those positions.

Give me RB, DE, and S in rounds 3 and 4.

Would not mind a QB anywhere in this draft if Gase identifies someone as his guy and he's available. That's the bonus position I'm open to above picking need.

We share the same dream. I'm all in on Roquan Smith at #11. If he's not there, then I'd trade down and also target Andrews. If not Andrews, then Malik Jefferson. There are some decent TE prospects that could be available in the second round like Hurst and the kid from South Dakota State.

I want the first two picks to be LB and TE though. I think that's the best way we can improve on both sides of the ball.... Finding impact starters at those positions.

Would not mind a QB anywhere in this draft if Gase identifies someone as his guy and he's available. That's the bonus position I'm open to above picking need.
Pretty good strategy- I wouldn't want to be pigeonholed into strictly LB or TE though Rd1-2. Very possible that Smith is gone and a kid like Derwin James or Minkah drops. Much same as Malik Hooker dropped last year- 15 I think. Was also thinking maybe stud OG may drop to RD2. I agree RB Prospects like either of the GA guys Rd 3 would be ideal.

I like your thoughts. I really think the Raiders get Smith, but a trade down option for Jefferson works for me. Jefferson could play strongside, which means Alonso could stay where he is with McMillan in the middle. Miami badly needs to upgrade at linebacker.

I would also like to see Adam Gase actually have the horses on offense to run his system. I do think that begins with a tight end like Andrews. The Dolphins haven't had much talent at tight end since Gase has been here and he loves to utilize that position. A scenario of Nelson in R1 and Andrews in R2 could get it done. Then again, that might mean missing out on a top linebacker.

There are a lot of wildcard potential at #11 depending on who drops. Barkley might be too good to pass up if he drops. Same with Fitzpatrick. Doesn't seem like either would be available, but you never know. Teams are going to go crazy over the 4-5 quarterbacks.

Back
Top Bottom