My first ever mock draft attempt. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first ever mock draft attempt.

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
everyone else has done a mock draft so here is my shot at it.

Round 1- RB. Cedrick Benson(imo he is better than Ronnie brown)
Round 3- C. Ben wilkerson
Round 4- QB. Kyle Orton
Round 5- OT. Jonathan Colon
Round 7- DE. Jonathan Jackson

if we do trade surtain for a 2nd and a 4th than here are those picks.

Round 2- S. Ernest Shazor
Round 4- OLB. Jared Newberry.

well that was my first attempt. tell me what you think but please be gental.

I'm going to be gentle, not gental. It's pretty average.

I think we have other needs more important than safety in the 2nd round. Good servicable safeties are often drafted on day 2. Newberry in the 4th would be a JJ type of linebacker. Nick wants bigger stronger LBs from what he has said.
Wilkerson will be available to us in the 4th round if we even want him. Why take him in the 3rd? Seems like that is nearly everyone's standard LSU connection 3rd round pick.

MrClean said:
I think we have other needs more important than safety in the 2nd round. Good servicable safeties are often drafted on day 2. Newberry in the 4th would be a JJ type of linebacker. Nick wants bigger stronger LBs from what he has said.
Wilkerson will be available to us in the 4th round if we even want him. Why take him in the 3rd? Seems like that is nearly everyone's standard LSU connection 3rd round pick.
well who would u take in the 3rd round if we don't take wilkerson

I wouldn't mind taking Wilkerson but I would prefer Chris Colmer (to groom for our LT position) or Matt Jones.

Oh and that stupid hottie hangin with Eli in your sig (I'd trade a 5th for a few night's with her)!

jnewmant said:
well who would u take in the 3rd round if we don't take wilkerson
If we go center in the 3rd, I'd take Chris Spencer and if he is gone then I'd take Richie Incognito.

i also think we should try to squeeze Wesley Britt from Alabama somewhere in here maybe in place of Colon i doubt he'll slip to the seventh round but if so i'd pick him up there

Actually if I could trade draft picks for girls, I would probably blow all our picks in one drunken night at Solid Gold!

caneaddict said:
Oh and that stupid hottie hangin with Eli in your sig (I'd trade a 5th for a few night's with her)!
and shes with him for his looks

i would look at WR jones my self not orton. 6'6 and runs 4.39. he would be a great pickup. We could ge Mcpherson. i think he would be a great pickup and would soon develop in to a solid player. i like wilkerson in the 3rd but doubt he will stil be there.

Back
Top Bottom