My First Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Mock Draft

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Hey guys I wound Up messing up my shoulder Snowboarding this past weekend and have been laying around recovering. I decided to take a shot at making a first round mock for each team. Take a look tell me what you guys think. Thanks

http://joeysdraft.blogspot.com/

great read.im not sure if we go cb or de with our first round.i guess i would be happy with either.i did not see one te in your mock ?or did i miss it

Banks makes sense and seems like an Ireland fit with his size and physical style of play. We need help at CB badly even if Smith is re-signed.

great read.im not sure if we go cb or de with our first round.i guess i would be happy with either.i did not see one te in your mock ?or did i miss it

I have eifert going to San Diego pretty early, thanks though

Really nice job here. I like your projections of the CBs moving up, and agree 100%. I personally think Xavier Rhodes is going to be the first one taken, but either way I do see pieces falling in the way you're mocking: Patterson going top-10, three corners gone by at least 13, both of these factors forcing really good lineman down into the -teens (Floyd, Lane Johnson, Fluker, Richardson, etc.). Looks like you see 'outside' positions as higher-value in this draft where the top-10 guys aren't as obvious, and I definitely think it's going to go that way.

Back
Top Bottom