My First Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by next-year, Feb 20, 2013.

1. next-year

next-year MostHated

Hey guys I wound Up messing up my shoulder Snowboarding this past weekend and have been laying around recovering. I decided to take a shot at making a first round mock for each team. Take a look tell me what you guys think. Thanks

http://joeysdraft.blogspot.com/

2. allsilverdreams

allsilverdreams Starter Finheaven VIP Donator

great read.im not sure if we go cb or de with our first round.i guess i would be happy with either.i did not see one te in your mock ?or did i miss it

3. SF Dolphin Fan

SF Dolphin Fan Seasoned Veteran

Banks makes sense and seems like an Ireland fit with his size and physical style of play. We need help at CB badly even if Smith is re-signed.

4. next-year

next-year MostHated

I have eifert going to San Diego pretty early, thanks though

5. Twitches Brew

Twitches Brew A True Fan

Really nice job here. I like your projections of the CBs moving up, and agree 100%. I personally think Xavier Rhodes is going to be the first one taken, but either way I do see pieces falling in the way you're mocking: Patterson going top-10, three corners gone by at least 13, both of these factors forcing really good lineman down into the -teens (Floyd, Lane Johnson, Fluker, Richardson, etc.). Looks like you see 'outside' positions as higher-value in this draft where the top-10 guys aren't as obvious, and I definitely think it's going to go that way.