My first mock of the offseason... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first mock of the offseason...

jwong

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
1. Dez Bryant – WR I know many think that there is no chance he gets to 12. Lets speculate on whom should be gone by pick 12….I would say Bradford, Suh, McCoy, Okung, Berry, Claussen, and Bulaga. That’s 7 right there, Agree so far? So we’re only 4 picks away from Dez getting to pick 12, with players like Spiller, Haden, Trent Williams, Derrick Morgan, JPP, Dan Williams, Charles Bown, McClain, and Earl Thomas still available. We could also be just an Al Davis pick away from him throwing a monkey wrench in the draft as well. I’m not saying it’s a sure thing, I just see it as a little more possible that Dez gets to 12.
2. Jason Worilds – SOLB This seems to be a popular pick for rd 2 and im def. on the bandwagon. If we’re not going solb in round 1 I think we absolutely have to grab one in rd 2 and Worilds would be the best available at 43. Our olb core is DEPLETED, with just Wake, Anderson, Moses, and some others whom I cant remember right now....scary.
3. Dennis Pitta/Jimmy Graham/Dorin Dickerson – TE honestly I would be happy with any of these 3 tight ends in rd 3. Pitta I think is the most pro ready, Dorin is undersized but might be a matchup nightmare for opposing defences at the te position, and Jimmy Graham’s potential and measurable’s are through the roof although he is raw and new to not only the position but to football.
4. Myron Lewis – FS With wr, solb, and te already filled our last major hole is fs. This is a guy I just recently began researching due to universaldraft info that we brought him in for a visit. Maybe one of draft guru’s can give more insight on him? But he is in that CB/FS mold that we seem to keep hearing about

If we draft a NT it'll likely be later in the draft - unless we really love Odrick, who I see as playing DE and NT in a 3-4 system.

I like that draft a lot highly unlikely it will happen, 52Canes maybe we get a 4th for Smiley and take Troup or Owens for NT.

1 Bryant 2 Worilds 3 Pitta seems real good, in the 4th I was thinking someone like Jeff Owens DT, someone who could be a DE or small NT. I do see why you think a FS I just dont know about Lewis. Nice realistic draft though.

1 Bryant 2 Worilds 3 Pitta seems real good, in the 4th I was thinking someone like Jeff Owens DT, someone who could be a DE or small NT. I do see why you think a FS I just dont know about Lewis. Nice realistic draft though.

In round 4 i was debating whether to go FS or Nt but i agree with j-off-erdal...i just think we are better off at NT with Solia than FS with Clemons(and i do like Clemons i just dont think he is ready yet) My thinking is myron lewis is someone we may look at, many of the other desireable S will be gone by then... In round 4 we may be looking at Lewis, Robert Johnson, Major Wright, and Kam Chancellor

Thats what I dont get with some of you? Why would we draft a TE when it aint even a big need? WR,FS,NT,OLB is a WAY bigger need!!!! I will be piss if we take a TE in the first 4 rounds if we dont trade down!!!! I say draft goes like this

1. WR/OLB
2. WR/OLB
3. FS
4. NT

If we can trade down for a late first and grab another 2nd then trade smiley for a 3rd we can get

cody/benn/ graham

hughes/demario

rashad jones

jimmy graham

troup

If we can trade down for a late first and grab another 2nd then trade smiley for a 3rd we can get

cody/benn/ graham

hughes/demario

rashad jones

jimmy graham

troup

I dont get how to read that sum it up please

Back
Top Bottom