My goodness Te'o | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My goodness Te'o

The Tannehills Have Eyes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Te'o isn't in same Galaxy the prospect Luke Kuechly was. It's incredible how overrated this guy gets from ESPN along with ND. His tackling isn't even close to Luke's How many tackles has this guy missed like 5? He should only go in the 20's for those picks and leadership ability but him being in the same sentence as Luke Kuechly or a Top 5 pick is a joke.

Te'o isn't in same Galaxy the prospect Luke Kuechly was. It's incredible how overrated this guy gets from ESPN along with ND. His tackling isn't even close to Luke's How many tackles has this guy missed like 5? He should only go in the 20's for those picks and leadership ability but him being in the same sentence as Luke Kuechly or a Top 5 pick is a joke.

A 1 game sample size should not make or break a player. Perhaps he had a bad game.

that being said, I do think his draft stock took a hit tonight; probably dropping him several spots.

Luke Kuechley never played a team like Bama.

Hell Luke would've gotten beasted in by B. Jones too.
nor did luke play in a team stacked in defense like Te'o. Te'o still can't shed a block to save his like and I'm not talking about this year. You have to be drugged or blind to believe Te'o comes close to Luke in tackling and form. I also doubt Luke would of choked like he did today have you seen what he's done this year in the NFL?

nor did luke play in a team stacked in defense like Te'o. Te'o still can't shed a block to save his like and I'm not talking about this year. You have to be drugged or blind to believe Te'o comes close to Luke in tackling and form. I also doubt Luke would of choked like he did today have you seen what he's done this year in the NFL?

He made alot of tackles on a bad team? Hardly impressive.

Im no expert on the guy but my 2p in the draft area, great prospect who will be a good NFL linebacker but he has been over hyped partly due to his leadership qualities. Looking at our roster and who will be available at 12 I wouldn't take him with our pick, seems too high. He isnt Ray Lewis... despite what some would have you believe.

A 1 game sample size should not make or break a player. Perhaps he had a bad game.

that being said, I do think his draft stock took a hit tonight; probably dropping him several spots.
Who said I'm just talking about this game lol, Luke has always been a better Linebacker than Te'o, I mean seriously Te'o isn't 1/4 the tackler Luke was in his last season in college or even worth debating this year in the NFL.

Luke Kuechley never played a team like Bama.

Hell Luke would've gotten beasted in by B. Jones too.

Bama is an awesome college team, but they are not the NFL. Kuechley led the NFL in tackles so pretty sure he'd hold his own. Not defending Te'o as he had a poor game, but that Bama line was killing the ND front 4 so Te'o wasn't getting any protection to make plays. They were totally dominated.

Leading the NFL in tackles isn't impressive. Especially when most of the year they were getting blown out and teams kept running.

Not hating on Luke at all, wanted him at 8 but he would've struggled just like Te'o did.

Who said I'm just talking about this game lol, Luke has always been a better Linebacker than Te'o, I mean seriously Te'o isn't 1/4 the tackler Luke was in his last season in college or even worth debating this year in the NFL.

you were talking about all his missed tackles in this game against Bama.

did Luke have 7 interceptions this year? Edit: sorry he only had one interception his entire college career against inferior competition.

was he in the running for the heisman? You must be the only person that doesnt see what skill Manti has.

So are you just looking at starts or do you think his tackling and form is on the same planet with Te'os have you watched him play? Seriously I feel like putting you on ignore from how stupid that comment is if you've sen him play you know he's been great.
Every weekend actually. Beason when healthy is a better LB than Keuchley. Getting alot of tackles is not immpressive, he made few game changing plays.

No luke wouldn't have missed all those tackles because he's always been a better tackler and had better form than Te'o. Only thing Te'o has over him is his coverage skills. And you sound like a football fantasy dork I never mentioned his crazy stats for a rookie, go watch how he plays.

yay, counterfactual arguments are fun. I can pretend to know what would have happened too.

you were talking about all his missed tackles in this game against Bama.

did Luke have 7 interceptions this year? Edit: sorry he only had one interception his entire college career against inferior competition.

was he in the running for the heisman? You must be the only person that doesnt see what skill Manti has.
What the hell does running for heisman even mean I said he should go in the 20's in the first round but do you actually think that running for hiesman makes him a better prospect? Where does running for heisman debate anything I said in your quote? Where did I see Te'o doesn't have skill ? Guess we should be reggie AP money for being the original heisman owner, and trade Tannehill for tebow or draft johnny football in the following years too because of them heisman trophies

While I do think Teo draft stock will take a hit and probably drop him from top 10 pick to top 15 you don't judge a player off one game especially against a team like Bama. Bama O line was dominating the entire game opening up holes the size of highways. Teo basically had to crash the line every snap to compensate for the D line getting smashed.

Ive actually seen Luke whiff on tackles too. In college and in the pros. Know why? He's not perfect. Every player has a bad game.

Back
Top Bottom