My goodness Te'o | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My goodness Te'o

If Teo is available at 12, he has to be strongly considered. One bad game, when the whole defensive side of the ND team were smashed, should not detirmine wether or not Teo is better than Luke k or not. He has been the best LB in college all year, and will be the 1st lb picked in this years draft. I think he will be top 10, and the Jets the most likely IMO.

Te'o was all over the place last night. He would've had a great night if he could make a tackle. At least we know the right person won the Heisman now.

The person we need to be looking at in this game is Dee Milliner. We need to trade up for that guy.

you said "I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage"How are you not saying it's a bad way of evaluating players? And you did in fact say when stats don't even compare or in other words have much superior stats that they pretty much determine who's better although you used that with Te'o and Luke when in fact it wasn't true because you never looked into it when you made that dumbass statement but let's act like you didn't because that was embarrassing.

So let's bring up all your gems you posted in this thread:

"Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. "

"I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage"

"Te'o Heisman candidate"
(as if it means anything now a days and worth using in an argument against Luke vs Te'o)

was he in the running for the heisman? (Refering to luke as if it was a knock on him)

I never said that. You took my quote out of context. Here is the full quote...

" I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said."

looks like you're the one making dumbass statements

me 1 - you 0

FWIW, Luke is/was a much more complete prospect than Manti. They were somewhat different players though. As good as Te'o was all year (and I tried to make a point earlier this season) guys like Mike Mauti and Jake Ryan were having years very close to Manti, if not better than him. That's not a shot at Manti Te'o, who has proven himself to be a playmaker, but he wasn't what I'd call the end all of LBs this year. I'd still take him though on the team.

Now Te'o had a bad game last night, one of the worst I've ever seen him play.

Te'o is a well rounded solid player and will make a living on Sunday.

*TOTAL HOMERISM FORTHCOMING* Honestly in this draft Alec Ogletree is a more intriguing at ILB to me. He reminds me of when Ray Lewis came in (PHYSICALLY NOT ABILITY), he came to UGA as a safety and bulked up without losing his speed and agility. He led UGA in tackles and missed 4 games, he can lower the boom and can take away sideline to sideline with how fast he can pursue He can def cover and i dont mean that Te'o cant cover he had 7 ints for goodness sake but some were tipped passes when he was in zone coverage. Ogletree has picked off passes 40 yards down field covering WR's and TE's and I think can potentially be a more dynamic playmaker in the NFL than Te'o. If you think he is too small watch highlights form the GT game when he like suplexes a RB, dude is a beast and will continue to grow into his frame. He played Bama too and made plays all over the place.

*BLIND OVER THE TOP HOMERISM FORTHCOMING* Te'o would have been the 4th best LB on UGA this year based on play making and NFL potential. Jarvis Jones and his abilities speak more loudly than i can describe, Ogletree I think will be a freaking stud in the NFL. And finally Jordan Jenkins a true freshman who Grantham said will be better than Jones and sooner rather than later. (Dont get all up tight about this section it is a joke and me having fun as a UGA fan)

I never said that. You took my quote out of context. Here is the full quote...

" I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said."

looks like you're the one making dumbass statements

me 1 - you 0
How exactly does that make sense "" I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said."

You are saying you responded GM shouldn't use footage to evaluate players and then denying it. How does that make sense? Also way to ignore the other 3 lol. You have yet to prove how Te'o is better than Luke other then the fail stat attempt.

All i can say is.......Te'o i hope it was just a one off, man you were bad last night.
Still hasn't learn to effectively shed blocks at a college footbal level and he will not have the stacked NFL level Dline like he had college helping him with his picks. He should go to the 20's in the first round for his coverage alone but he was never the best defender on his team especially that choke artist of a performance last night, don't see how that merits a top 5 pick or say how weak of a LB class this is since he's been rated as the number 1 LB in the class several times.

I didn't bother with the other 3 because you go out of your way to take quotes out of context.

Why did you take my quote out of context by eliminating the beginning and ending? Oh, that's right, because it makes it appear as if you "got me."

Sad that you have to do something like that (which is blatantly obvious, btw) to help support your flimsy, poorly thought out position.

I didn't bother with the other 3 because you go out of your way to take quotes out of context.

Why did you take my quote out of context by eliminating the beginning and ending? Oh, that's right, because it makes it appear as if you "got me."

Sad that you have to do something like that (which is blatantly obvious, btw) to help support your flimsy, poorly thought out position.
So basically you admit that statement makes no sense I mean look at it you are saying 2 different things and no the other 3 are not out of contexts you actually meant to use them in your argument over Luke which od course are horrid arguments.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

What else is new?
Saying I kiss little boys is still a better argument then something doesn't make sense like " I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said."

Still hasn't learn to effectively shed blocks at a college footbal level and he will not have the stacked NFL level Dline like he had college helping him with his picks. He should go to the 20's in the first round for his coverage alone but he was never the best defender on his team especially that choke artist of a performance last night, don't see how that merits a top 5 pick or say how weak of a LB class this is since he's been rated as the number 1 LB in the class several times.

There is a thread going on in the Vip room about what player you whiffed on in past draft's, i just hope it's not Te'o i have to add to my list............:lol:

Remember boy's this is a good thread let's hope it doesn't end up in the depths, so play nice...............

Luke Kuechley never played a team like Bama.

Hell Luke would've gotten beasted in by B. Jones too.

How could you say that when he's leading the NFL in tackles? lol smh

Agree with OP and I've been preaching the same thing on finheaven. Te'o got love because of the medias infatuation with ND and isn't half of the prospect Kuechley was.

I think I heard Skip Bayless say Te'o was the next Ray Lewis before the game on his show. Couldn't stop laughing...

There is a thread going on in the Vip room about what player you whiffed on in past draft's, i just hope it's not Te'o i have to add to my list............:lol:
Show me that list because it's impossible for me to have missed of drafts in plural when I've only been here for one.

Back
Top Bottom