My helmet design | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My helmet design

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
A little crude, done with paint. It's hard to have a Dolphin look mean, so why not just have the fin? Obviously taken from the other pic, but simplified. What do you think?
dolphinlogo-1.jpg

If I were to make any change in the logo it would be to get rid of the helmet (but I've lived with it for so long keeping it doesn't bother me). What we really need is the personnel to win a Superbowl Trophy.

A little crude, done with paint. It's hard to have a Dolphin look mean, so why not just have the fin? Obviously taken from the other pic, but simplified. What do you think?
dolphinlogo-1.jpg

Not too knock you or anything but when I just see a fin like that I would think of a shark at first. When you think of a dolphin you always think of them jumping out of water

Not too knock you or anything but when I just see a fin like that I would think of a shark at first. When you think of a dolphin you always think of them jumping out of water

Ya, I hear ya. Limited with paint. I actually copied a picture of a dolphin fin and colored it in. Ghettonomics at its best. My mom only bought us the 8 count crayolas, we didn't have access to the 64 or 128 count...hehe

Well if we were to have a fin on the helmet, I'd take out the text and make the fin bigger. Have it's color be aqua with an orange outline.

If it were me I would get rid of the dolphin and the fin and replace our logo with Bryan Coxs finger

dolphinlogo-1.jpg

Is that even a fin? :foundout:

Is that even a fin? :foundout:

haha, I swear it is dude. I took an actual pic and colored it in. Hey, I am an aircraft mechanic, now First Sergeant, not Picasso. I was trying to get an idea across, didn't think it was going to be judged in art class:up:

Back
Top Bottom