My local espn radio here in syarscuse ny just said phins 2nd best team in afc east | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My local espn radio here in syarscuse ny just said phins 2nd best team in afc east

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Here in syracuse ny im listening to this show called upon further review on espn radio they're loc guys. Its bills fan jets fan and cowboys fan. They all just said miami should be 3-1 and are the 2nd best team in the east. One guy said while the jets and bills were getting punished at home
were on the road about to upset one
ofe the best teams in the NFL. Sad thing is were 1-3, just thought it spoke volumes coming from aje
ts and bills fan

Here in syracuse ny im listening to this show called upon further review on espn radio they're loc guys. Its bills fan jets fan and cowboys fan. They all just said miami should be 3-1 and are the 2nd best team in the east. One guy said while the jets and bills were getting punished at home
were on the road about to upset one
ofe the best teams in the NFL. Sad thing is were 1-3, just thought it spoke volumes coming from aje
ts and bills fan

We are :nate: until we win consistently.

Dolphins are the 2nd best team in the AFC east until the game is on the line. We just aren't clutch

We are 1-3. I agree that there is reason for optimism, that the team's showing some good things, but we still got issues and we're still 1-3.

Gotta find ways to win those close games.

I think we are the 2nd best team, minus FGs. Ironic how our kicker suffers the most without Sparano.

Did not really think about it that way. lol. Maybe. I still think the Bills will finish 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom