My Logo/Uni design - Throwback influenced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Logo/Uni design - Throwback influenced

SouthPaul

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is my attempt at designing a new logo. Basically I took features off of the four previous logos and combined them into a new one. Since most people seem to want the throwback uni's or a similar concept, that's what I used for the premise.

View attachment 10047 View attachment 10048

View attachment 10046
I used the idea of the Dolphin going half-way through the sunburst from the first logo, the Dolphin design from the second logo, the tail and the "M" on the helmet from the third logo and the helmet from the current logo. I cleaned up the Dolphin and elongated it a bit. I put in the helmet from the current logo and put the different "M" on it. I then swapped the tail to the third logo tail. The sunburst is something I designed from scratch, basically mimicking the old school sunburst. I went with the aqua and a deep coral coloring and took out the navy and went with a grey facemask for the helmet.

Here are the uniform designs. They are also very old school and seem to be in line with what most people want to see.
View attachment 10049
View attachment 10050
View attachment 10051
View attachment 10052
View attachment 10053
View attachment 10054
View attachment 10055

Just me taking a shot at it since everyone else has. If you like it, great. If not, no problem. It's all subjective.

I decided to put this in the main thread vs the Graphics thread because the graphics thread just doesn't get nowhere near the traffic and views that the main thread does.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we could do a little better with the logo, but your uniform design is actually legit.

It's modern but sleek. Not like a bunch of those clown outfit Oregon-wannabe train wrecks.

Unis look good. The logo doesn't distinguish itself from the old school ones enough (not that's it's a bad thing).

Wasn't the new logo going to be an "updated" version of the current one? Just saying...

This is the best logo design I have seen bar none. I am sick of all the cartoonish designs people submit. I love the position of the Dolphin in the sun. Well done! Simply the best I have seen.

I think the Dolphin needs to be updated a bit more. Like the lines need to edged up or whatever you call it << Not an artist :lol:

But good job :up:

nice unis but not a huge fan of the logo at all.... Good job though

Back
Top Bottom