My Mock from PFN Draft Simulator (Dec. 9) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock from PFN Draft Simulator (Dec. 9)

I thought about another receiver at 2a. Schwartz is very intriguing.
I'd be ok with WR,LB,RB and then another WR with our top 4 picks in that order. I could be ok with Edge instead of that 2nd WR tho and yes, we need a DT for the rotation.

I'd be ok with WR,LB,RB and then another WR with our top 4 picks in that order. I could be ok with Edge instead of that 2nd WR tho and yes, we need a DT for the rotation.
It's interesting how low the DT's are ranked on this site. If you could get Christian Barmore, Jordan Davis or Marvin Wilson in R2, I think that's great value. I know Wilson's value has dropped, but maybe part of that is simply teams scheming around him? I really like Jay Tufele of USC as well. I figure a few of those guys will go in the first round. Barmore, Tufele and Davis probably. A little later, Shelvin of LSU is interesting. He's a two-down player, but excellent run stopper.

I agree with you in principle, it's just always hard to pass up defensive talent. I'm a huge fan of both Collins and Bolton, but I do think this draft should be about getting talent for Tua. I'd be okay with two wide receivers in round 1. The combinations are fun to think about. Smith and Marshall teaming up with Parker sounds awesome. Lots of possibilities.

It's interesting how low the DT's are ranked on this site. If you could get Christian Barmore, Jordan Davis or Marvin Wilson in R2, I think that's great value. I know Wilson's value has dropped, but maybe part of that is simply teams scheming around him? I really like Jay Tufele of USC as well. I figure a few of those guys will go in the first round. Barmore, Tufele and Davis probably. A little later, Shelvin of LSU is interesting. He's a two-down player, but excellent run stopper.

I agree with you in principle, it's just always hard to pass up defensive talent. I'm a huge fan of both Collins and Bolton, but I do think this draft should be about getting talent for Tua. I'd be okay with two wide receivers in round 1. The combinations are fun to think about. Smith and Marshall teaming up with Parker sounds awesome. Lots of possibilities.
Those two WR's would be a dream. Tua needs help at WR and I really like those two.

I can't see us not using one of our top 4 picks on an Olineman. I still think the goal is to protect Tua, even though the line is showing progress, Karras is done unless he resigns and even if he does resign for 1 more year, Flowers and Karras would be expiring next year.

I would be trying to add WR and RB as well as one more OL starter to the offense.

A big time LB and a proper NT to the defense.

The whens and who's are not that important although I do have my favorites.

I doubt Davis lasts into the 40's but I would take those 4 guys and be happy.

Quality players and good value, and all of them filling needs.

I would prefer an OT to an OG but Davis is going to be a stud.

Just did a 2 rounder:

• 9.​

Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

Miami Dolphins
    Ja'Marr Chase
    WR, LSU
  • 22.​

Miami Dolphins
    Christian Darrisaw
    OT, Virginia Tech
  • 41.​

Miami Dolphins
    Jayson Oweh
    EDGE, Penn State
  • 54.​

Miami Dolphins
    Landon Dickerson
    IOL, Alabama

• Two OL might be a bit much but that was what the board told me to do. Adding them to Jackson/Hunt/Kindley should take care of Tua for quite a while.

• I almost went with Brevin Jordan there and maybe I should have.

• More likely I trade the late 2nd and move down to take a RB.

I can't see us not using one of our top 4 picks on an Olineman. I still think the goal is to protect Tua, even though the line is showing progress, Karras is done unless he resigns and even if he does resign for 1 more year, Flowers and Karras would be expiring next year.
I'd use one of those picks on a tackle. Then I'd draft a center in the middle rounds. Then again, if we could grab Humphrey in the second, I'd be all over that.

Back
Top Bottom