My new sig expresses most of our feelings! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My new sig expresses most of our feelings!

As Stifler said in the second American Pie.... "I got peed on!" HAHA

Two 1st round draft picks wasted, that's how I feel right now. We would of been better staying with Lamar Smith. Are 2 good years from Rickey worth the two 1st round picks? :confused:

ajdoggie said:
Two 1st round draft picks wasted, that's how I feel right now. We would of been better staying with Lamar Smith. Are 2 good years from Rickey worth the two 1st round picks? :confused:

I hear the Saints are going to give the Dolphins back all the draft picks because Ricky did not honor his length of contract. :roflmao:

End the Madness

I was just refunded my $200 purchase of NFL Sunday Ticket from Direct TV. I really think that was a great gesture on their part. I feel like its time to start hurting the organization where it matters most. The pocket book! Maybe they will get their heads out of their butts and start taking this business seriously.

ajdoggie said:

No

Well, I got curious what the saints got out of that deal...I know they traded one of the picks to Arizona, who got Calvin Pace (DE). The Saints drafted Charles Grant (DE) with the other. But I noticed there were players available who could've helped Miami (Kyle Boller and Patrick Ramsey were two still available at that pick). But let's face it, the FO wasn't making good decisions w/ the 1st Rders at that point anyway... :shakeno:

DrewOldSchool said:
I was just refunded my $200 purchase of NFL Sunday Ticket from Direct TV. I really think that was a great gesture on their part. I feel like its time to start hurting the organization where it matters most. The pocket book! Maybe they will get their heads out of their butts and start taking this business seriously.
yeah, sure they did :rolleyes: Complete payment isn't in till September unless you are one of the very very few who pays it all up front.

Back
Top Bottom