My Picks Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Picks Tomorrow

Would be two very good picks. I honestly think people are going to be sorely disappointed with the Swope stuff though..if they wanted him they would have snagged him already

Def expect a kicker in the 5th.

Swope/patton is probably on our list.

I really like Andre Ellington too. Fits our running scheme perfectly.

Franklin, the rb from UCLA, is still on the board. Also, Patton and Swope. I think Miami will take another offensive tackle and defensive tackle soon.

I have no idea why Patton is still on the board. Okafor or Washington would be good value picks..but not needs anymore. Rambo, Shamarko Thomas, and Phillip Thomas could all be possibilities as well and present great value. Offensive line will probably be addressed...maybe DT. I could definitely see a Kicker with one of our 5th rounders as well.

DT - Jesse Williams, Alabama - depends on the medical. He had one concussion last year & I can't find any more history on this. Soliai & Starks are free agents after this year & we might be fine with Williams & Odrick there next year.

FS - Phillip Thomas, Fresno St - prototypical centerfield FS. Clemons needs competition & he's a free agent next year.

If Jesse Williams didn't clear our medical either RT/G David Bahktiari, Colorado or G/C Barrett Jones, Alabama.

Rambo, Swope and Lattimore is all I want for tomorrow. Heck even just 2 of those would make me happy...

Imagine Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Swope, Keller, Miller and Lattimore together...

Swope, Patton, Franklin or Bahktiari....get two of these guys early in the 4th.

Lattimore will have a solid career... franklin has more upside imo of any of the backs left. If I had to choose, id prolly go with franklin

RB: Franklin/Gillislee/Lattimore
WR: Patton/Swope /Da'Rick Rodgers
OT/OG: Barrett Jones/David Bakhtiari/Reid Fragel
TE: Dion Sims/Nick Kasa/ Ryan Otten
S: Earl Wolff/Bacarri Rambo/ Shawn Williams

Would be happy to add at least 3 of those guys.

We won't draft a wife out sorry guys, after getting that shored away im free agemcy plus they are high om Matthews

Rambo, Swope and Lattimore is all I want for tomorrow. Heck even just 2 of those would make me happy...

None of those are 'clean' guys. We already took Dallas Thomas who has a torn labrum so I can't see us drafting anymore injury risk players that can't contribute this year. Rambo has multiple off field incidents.

Back
Top Bottom