My prediction for 16 if Miami stays.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My prediction for 16 if Miami stays....

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I predict that if Miami stays at 16 they will select Holmes at wr. If they decide to go defense I predict Greenway. That does not account for guys falling down the chart or trades that influence player availability. But if things fall as predicted and players that are predicted to be available are so, then I predict these two players as the most viable options.

Lee2000

This my board at #16.....

1. Santonio Holmes
2. Winston Justice
3. Manny Lawson
4. Chad Jackson
5. Chad Greenway

i think our defense is fine really...we need to draft Offense. With our first pick, i wouldnt mind drafting Lawson. BUT id rather draft Winston Justice to play OG, and then draft a Center in the 2nd...Andrew Witworth in the 3rd.

I think Saban's relationship with Kirk Ferentz will give him a push in Greenway's direction. I wouldn't rule out Santonio Holmes either.

Last year's draft looked like:

1-Offense
2-Defense
3-Defense
4-Defense

I think this year could follow the same pattern. Without the 2nd round pick of course.

I don't see Justice at guard...

MustangFinFan said:
i think our defense is fine really...we need to draft Offense. With our first pick, i wouldnt mind drafting Lawson. BUT id rather draft Winston Justice to play OG, and then draft a Center in the 2nd...Andrew Witworth in the 3rd.
Justice is slated to play either tackle. I understand he has primarily played right tackle because his quarterback was left-handed. I have read nothing that he would be moved inside. His athletic ability alone would keep him at tackle.

Lee2000

i agree with TixFinFan.....with the dolphins getting Offense, Defense, Defense.....

my draft board is....

1. Chad Jackson
2. Santonio Holmes
3. Jay Cutler(if he falls, I say trade down and get some picks)
4. Manny Lawson
5. Chad Greenway

Finfan14 said:
This my board at #16.....

1. Santonio Holmes
2. Winston Justice
3. Manny Lawson
4. Chad Jackson
5. Chad Greenway

Where are the DBs? I think you have to add Donte Whitner, Jimmy Williams and Antonio Cormartie to that list.

1. Jackson/Holmes
2. Whitner/Cromartie
3. Carpenter/Lawson

Thats obviously if we stay, I'd rather trade down a couple spots and grab either Carpenter or the best DB available.

Back
Top Bottom