My Quick Observations after the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Quick Observations after the game

jvw

Starter
Reaction score
WOW....the Pats offense is still one of the best in the league....Belicheat and Brady still the best coach QB tandem in the league... there is a reason they win 12-14 games a yr....I don't want to hear anything about the best corners in the league or top 5 D until its proven on the field...offense can score, not bad for only 1 month together...left points on the field again...Henne looks much improved hope he can keep it up....something about Brandon Marshall I just don't like.....Hopefully we get D Thomas back soon need to see Reggie in a different roll....Play calling above average still trying to figure out why the fade on 4 and goal, Henne doesn't throw that pass well....D not as bad as it looked, Brady will pick anyone apart with time, Nolan needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to defending the Pats....stupid penalties slowed the offense early in the game. This was only one game not ready to panic yet.....OL didn't play bad, looked better each week, still room to grow......we don't need to make any real changes, I like this team they just need time together.....lets see how this team grows over the next 3 weeks......

They didn't do anything special. They both understand both offenses and defenses probably better than most in the NFL. On top of that Brady is one of the best quarterbacks of all time with uncanny accuracy. They knew what blocking schemes they needed to protect Brady with an inexperienced line and ran no huddle to tire our defense out. Very few people understand how to play match-ups and they are the best in the league in doing so. Add to the fact the we couldn't cover, tackle or execute in any fashion on defense and it looked like a damn back street football game.

They didn't do anything special. They both understand both offenses and defenses probably better than most in the NFL. On top of that Brady is one of the best quarterbacks of all time with uncanny accuracy. They knew what blocking schemes they needed to protect Brady with an inexperienced line and ran no huddle to tire our defense out. Very few people understand how to play match-ups and they are the best in the league in doing so. Add to the fact the we couldn't cover, tackle or execute in any fashion on defense and it looked like a damn back street football game.

I agree our tackling was terrible....couldnt beleive how many yards they got after the first contact.....

Back
Top Bottom