My sources for the draft is.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My sources for the draft is....

ronmoney29

Dolphins are #1
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Since QB is out of reach now, with the Jets moving up. I was told Miami will turn to plan B. They will draft DT Vita Vea or LB Tremaine Edmunds. I wanted a QB just like everyone else, but it looks like it isnt happening.

JUST KIDDING LOL.....WE ARE GETTING LAMAR JACKSON!

Last edited:
Since QB is out of reach now, with the Jets moving up. I was told Miami will turn to plan B. They will draft DT Vita Vea or LB Tremaine Edmunds. I wanted a QB just like everyone else, but it looks like it isnt happening.

Good

Not everyone wanted a QB with the #11 pick. I hope that others leap-frog us to go after the QB's so we can get LB. In fact, if things fall just right, I would like to see them trade down a few picks and still get VanderEsch and possibly pick up another second round pick.

With the way free agency has gone so far, I am hopeful that they will also do well in the draft. Fingers crossed.

If Buffalo succeeds in trading up, that makes 3 teams definitely going QB, Cleveland being the other.
Much depends on what Denver does.

Uh, weren’t the Jets already drafting ahead of us? I’m wondering how this effects Miami’s plans at all. We already knew Jets were taking a QB.
Exactly. The Jets moved from 6 to 3.

Doesn't really make sense since the Jets were already ahead of us and were taking a QB regardless. Ask your "sources" why this affected anything

If we draft a DT in the first two rounds I'm gonna skip out on the 2018 season. Smith, James, and/or Edmunds WILL be on the board. If we don't pick one of those three (or a QB but we've got no shot realistically) I'm done.

If we take Vea.....ugh. I don’t see it, thankfully. I think getting Godchaux and Taylor late last year should eliminate Vea from the equation.

Edmunds, Smith, James or bust.

If we take Vea.....ugh. I don’t see it, thankfully. I think getting Godchaux and Taylor late last year should eliminate Vea from the equation.

Edmunds, Smith, James or bust.
What if Minkah is there? Prefer James?

Not a fan of Vea at 11. Edmunds or Smith is solid choices. What would you think if we traded back and picked Lamar Jackson late in middle to late 1st Round and was also able to pick up Gesicki in with a 2nd? Don't think Gesicki will even be sniffed at 42.

What if Minkah is there? Prefer James?

If Minkah is there, I’m taking Minkah and not giving it a second thought. I just don’t think he’ll be there. I have a feeling Minkah and James will both be gone by 11, but I’m OK with Edmunds or Smith as “leftovers”.

I really feel like #11 this year is just a spot where you wait patiently and don’t get cute. No trading up or back. Just wait for someone to drop into your lap.

Jets gave up a lot, good for them! My plan to draft a "2nd tier QB" later in the draft is still alive and well.
Be nice if we can Land Rudolph in the 2nd... It's good cause Denver, Jets, Cleveland , and the Bills trading up taking a QB help us in the 2nd round big time.

Back
Top Bottom