My sources for the draft is.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My sources for the draft is....

Is there a round 4 QB worth anything? Or would round 3 suffice? I’m not into college so I don’t know enough ahead of time.

My position hasn’t changed. Smith, Edmunds, or James is my pick. I’d go TE 2nd and perhaps DT or OL 3rd. If there’s good RB depth in round 4 I go there too. If not, switch DT/OL with RB.

Same boat.

11: Edmunds, Smith, James
42: Goedert, Gesicki, Hurst

In the third round I'd go BPA at OL, DT, FS, RB.

If Minkah is there, I’m taking Minkah and not giving it a second thought. I just don’t think he’ll be there. I have a feeling Minkah and James will both be gone by 11, but I’m OK with Edmunds or Smith as “leftovers”.

I really feel like #11 this year is just a spot where you wait patiently and don’t get cute. No trading up or back. Just wait for someone to drop into your lap.
The most common sense post so far. Well done.

If Minkah is there, I’m taking Minkah and not giving it a second thought. I just don’t think he’ll be there. I have a feeling Minkah and James will both be gone by 11, but I’m OK with Edmunds or Smith as “leftovers”.

I really feel like #11 this year is just a spot where you wait patiently and don’t get cute. No trading up or back. Just wait for someone to drop into your lap.
Agreed. Thankfully with all the QB frenzy, it's almost a sure thing that a top 5ish stud will be there for us (since I predict 4 QBs, Saquon and Chubb will all go before us).

I think this says alot actually.

It tells me the Giants arent parting with 2, why? Because they want a QB for themselves. The colts made out like bandits, the Giants would have loved all those picks.

It also forces Cleveland's hand here. Instead of taking Barkley first, they need to worry who the Giants or Jets are picking. If the Browns take Barkley at 1, then they run the risk of missing out on the QB they want.

This also puts pressure on Buffalo, or any other team looking for one of the top 4 QBs. We might see QB taken in the first 3 picks this year.

Odds of one of the top 4 QBs falling to 11 are very slim now.

Fins will likely be looking for a guy like Jackson or Rudolph in round 2. Which sucks, because I was hoping we could grab our TE there. Not sure if the upper tier of TE prospects will be available in the 3rd round.

Of course, Tbaum could always just trade up, but that is gonna cost an arm and a leg.

If 4 QBs go ahead of us then that means we get a top 7 players basically. I can live with that, but I really want Baker or Rosen.

Since QB is out of reach now, with the Jets moving up. I was told Miami will turn to plan B. They will draft DT Vita Vea or LB Tremaine Edmunds. I wanted a QB just like everyone else, but it looks like it isnt happening.

JUST KIDDING LOL.....WE ARE GETTING LAMAR JACKSON!

If we’re able to score Edmunds, I’ll be doing a happy dance and be giddy as a school girl.

The Miami connection is there, being we had his father Ferrell Edmunds on the team before. It just makes a lot of sense, and Tremaine has so much potential to shine.

I would love having him, especially at a position of need at LB. He has all the goods.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...ami-Dolphins-in-the-first-round-114634766/Amp

If we draft a DT in the first two rounds I'm gonna skip out on the 2018 season. Smith, James, and/or Edmunds WILL be on the board. If we don't pick one of those three (or a QB but we've got no shot realistically) I'm done.

Totally agree!!!!

If we’re able to score Edmunds, I’ll be doing a happy dance and be giddy as a school girl.

The Miami connection is there, being we had his father Ferrell Edmunds on the team before. It just makes a lot of sense, and Tremaine has so much potential to shine.

I would love having him, especially at a position of need at LB. He has all the goods.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...ami-Dolphins-in-the-first-round-114634766/Amp
If Tremaine Edmunds and Roquan Smith are both there, which one do you take and why?

Doesn't really make sense since the Jets were already ahead of us and were taking a QB regardless. Ask your "sources" why this affected anything

There is one possibility; maybe our Plan A was a trade with the Colts? If so, then I'm thrilled the Jets beat us to it. Our FO should have their heads examined if that's the case.

If Tremaine Edmunds and Roquan Smith are both there, which one do you take and why?

I’d be happy with either one, but gun to my head it would be Tremaine Edmunds.

Youth, family connection, size, untapped coverage ability (to go along with speed), shedding blocks, and he hits like a howitzer.

I guess the biggest things that would give him the slight nudge for me would be his age, family pedigree, size, and his block shedding abilities.

I’d be happy with either one, but gun to my head it would be Tremaine Edmunds.

Youth, family connection, size, untapped coverage ability (to go along with speed), shedding blocks, and he hits like a howitzer.

I guess the biggest things that would give him the slight nudge for me would be his age, family pedigree, size, and his block shedding abilities.
Agree with all of this.

Back
Top Bottom