My thoughts on Brian Griese... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on Brian Griese...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Wether or not he becomes a Dolphin here are my thoughts....

I liked Greise in his days with Michigan, I liked his style of play and the way he managed the game, when Draft time came around I was hoping Miami would pick him up, the thought of following his fathers footsteps would be wonderful especially in Miami and after all he survived the first few rounds, When he became a Bronco I said to myself , man they got a steal in the draft hes gonna be something, And for the first 2 years he was, but then it seems he hit a wall.....Honestly after all hes been through, I started hating him, he lacked speed and awarness and at the end he even lacked accuracy.......Now with the possibility of Miami being able to get him, Im not sure I want him anymore, Sure theres a chance he could come here and be a diffrent Griese and play at a higher level with diffrent surroundings, but what are the chances? very few players need a change of scenario to play better and I dont think I wanna take a chance on Griese...theres a reason the Broncos want to let him go so bad and at this point I dont even think its an upgrade at the QB position...I dont think hes any better than Fiedler....

Back
Top Bottom