My vote for HC: Rob Chudzinski | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My vote for HC: Rob Chudzinski

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
He played at the U, so he has those ties to South Florida, He started out as a TEs coach at Miami before moving to OC. He has served in the NFL as TEs coach for the Cleveland Browns and SD Chargers. OC for the Cleveland Browns and the Carolina Panthers. In his first year with the Browns as OC, they went from 31st in yards and 30th in points to 8th in the league in both points and tot. yds. The next year they did fall back to 30th in the league. Was that the fault of Derek Andersen regressing and playing musical chairs with Dosey, Quinn, and Gradkowski or of his coaching? Take it for what it is worth, but he did serve as Asst. HC when he went to SD under Norv Turner. What is his offensive philosophy?:

"We don't care how we move the ball. We could run a hundred times, we could pass a hundred times. We just want to get the ball in the end zone and move the football. I'm not going to say we're going to score 60 points a game, but we're sure going to try," was a statement made by Chudzinski prior to Carolina's first preseason game in August. "My philosophy is to have an attacking style offense. I think that's how you have to be offensively in this league," Chudzinski said. That is a philosophy that would surely be welcomed in Miami.
http://www.thephinsider.com/2011/10/19/2501848/miami-dolphins-coaching-candidates-rob-chudzinski

Outstanding i also made a post pushing for giving him a serious consideration.

This guy is definitely ready to be a NFL HC. He's not a Percells guy and that's the only reason he didn't get hired by Sparano. Misery loves company. Thses guys are losers and that's why they hired another loser in Dabol. We have a failed Vice President, failed GM, failed Coach equal failed team. Turn around time is here.

Would love for Chudzinski to come here. Draft a guy like Tannehill or Jones and let Chud develop him behind Moore for a season. Heck, Chudzinski will make Moore better as well.

Let's see who could be the other candidates however...I am shocked that there is no debate about selecting another coach without HC experience.

I do like how he has worked with QB's. However, as HC he will not have the same amount of time.

I think when you look at Cam Newton's development you can't but wonder how good this guy would be with another talented QB. The only thing is the pressure to pick a big name coach is going to be too much for Ross to overcome to pick an assistant from another team.

He played at the U, so he has those ties to South Florida, He started out as a TEs coach at Miami before moving to OC. He has served in the NFL as TEs coach for the Cleveland Browns and SD Chargers. OC for the Cleveland Browns and the Carolina Panthers. In his first year with the Browns as OC, they went from 31st in yards and 30th in points to 8th in the league in both points and tot. yds. The next year they did fall back to 30th in the league. Was that the fault of Derek Andersen regressing and playing musical chairs with Dosey, Quinn, and Gradkowski or of his coaching? Take it for what it is worth, but he did serve as Asst. HC when he went to SD under Norv Turner. What is his offensive philosophy?:

http://www.thephinsider.com/2011/10/19/2501848/miami-dolphins-coaching-candidates-rob-chudzinski

Keep Sparano, this clown will set us back

Back
Top Bottom