My Wedding Cake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Wedding Cake

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
Well all here it is...

I wanted to share with everyone my wedding cake from my 2nd reception this past weekend in my hometown The Cuse. I was a little disappointed that they didnt do the whole helmet in frosting through the entirety of the cake, but all the same, I still loved it and made it a point that it was the first thing everyone looked at.

2hi03ns-1.jpg

2niwmkl-1.jpg

Congrats on gettiing married! The cake looks great. You must have a very understanding wife.

Well all here it is...

I wanted to share with everyone my wedding cake from my 2nd reception this past weekend in my hometown The Cuse. I was a little disappointed that they didnt do the whole helmet in frosting through the entirety of the cake, but all the same, I still loved it and made it a point that it was the first thing everyone looked at.

2hi03ns-1.jpg

2niwmkl-1.jpg

Congrats on your marriage ...and for disproving that old adage asserting that "you can't have your cake and eat it too"

(Mularkey's pic on there too would have been a nice touch, don't you think?? :up:)

Congrats on gettiing married! The cake looks great. You must have a very understanding wife.

She has no other choice... Did i just say that? :d-day:.. I have actually turned her into a finfan

congrats....my wife didn't know much about football till she met me but now she's a big fan.....she also didn't listen to Ozzy much but now she's a big Ozzy fan......After I knew she'd like the dolphins and Ozzy then I decided she was the woman for me....lol

Ozzy rules!!

congrats....my wife didn't know much about football till she met me but now she's a big fan.....she also didn't listen to Ozzy much but now she's a big Ozzy fan......After I knew she'd like the dolphins and Ozzy then I decided she was the woman for me....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Sounds like a good girl as well... I found out, much to my surprise (and probably his) her pops is a dolphins fan.

Back
Top Bottom