My weiketrade.com review | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My weiketrade.com review

Here the new Dolphins orange color from them
1-1.jpg

SAM_6870-1.jpg

SAM_6861-1.jpg

Yeah they look amazing now. I just talked to star he said he only has marshall. But he will have more in a few weeks . I'll be putting in another large order at the end of this week

I will consider reordering if I can get a guarantee that my jersey will look like this and not be dirty when I get it and also if they get a misi jersey in. My Dansby jersey is just an embarrasment

Now they have Marshall and Henne orange colors Just saw the Allen #32 and Starks green jerseys has completed, maybe next one is Wake jerseys hope come out soon and make a big order!!!

i should have my package by tues. cant wait to see the new orange. Yeah Dolphinswow now they have Stark, J.Allen and soon Wake. Cant wait too

Now they have Marshall and Henne orange colors Just saw the Allen #32 and Starks green jerseys has completed, maybe next one is Wake jerseys hope come out soon and make a big order!!!

Waiting for that Wake! Getting it when it comes out...any one ever order a Hear jersey, a black one? If so can you post pics? I want a LeBron one.

I saw the black jerseys on Ebay $55 per pcs, i think i need get one. hahaha

I saw the black jerseys on Ebay $55 per pcs, i think i need get one. hahaha

If you got one can you post pics? I want to get one but the one on the website, the logo in the front looks a little crooked....I can always email the guy who runs it to send me a good quality one (hes pretty good with customer service). I did that with my Marshall jersey and I'm very happy with it.

I just ordered an orange Cam Wake and a black LeBron James jerseys...will post pics when I get them.

seriously weike has been great for me. i continue to buy jerseys from them all the time. I did get a total of two ****ty dolphins jerseys which were replaced. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR ORANGE, except for marshall and i think their cam wake is new. Their aqua and white jerseys are sick and ill continue to tell people the same. STAY AWAY FROM THE ORANGE!!!

seriously weike has been great for me. i continue to buy jerseys from them all the time. I did get a total of two ****ty dolphins jerseys which were replaced. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR ORANGE, except for marshall and i think their cam wake is new. Their aqua and white jerseys are sick and ill continue to tell people the same. STAY AWAY FROM THE ORANGE!!!

He emailed me pics of the orange Wake jersey and it looked nice...thats the one I ordered. Will post pics when I get it

i got the new orange Marshall jersey, Amazing how good it looks, and every one in the bar on sunday say why they're looks so diff than mine. That cause mine is the real orange and yours are bronco bright neon garbage with horrible shiny letters , and logos that bad aren't the right color.

i got the new orange Marshall jersey, Amazing how good it looks, and every one in the bar on sunday say why they're looks so diff than mine. That cause mine is the real orange and yours are bronco bright neon garbage with horrible shiny letters , and logos that bad aren't the right color.

Those shiny letters annoy me lol

Good to hear that he is finally getting some new better quality orange ones one. I might give him a shot again with a Wade heat Jersey and probably a misi Jersey next year.

I forgot to post that a couple of days after I made this topic I got an email that he was giving me a refund. It was unfortunate for me that the jersey was stained up on top of the dolphin and sun being messed up. He did give me a refund so all is good. I just don't know what to do with the dansby jersey.

Just sell your Dansby jersey to some drunk dolphin fan for $5 or $10 bucks at the bar. Hey Jason TYO can u post ur pics of your orange Wake jersey???? If its nice thats what Im gonna order. Else I might go with Aqua.

Got my LeBron and Wake jersey in today....happy once again with my order. Will post pics tonight

Back
Top Bottom