N.E. favored by 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

N.E. favored by 10

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
NE has a lot to play for today. A win is important if their to have any shot at home field for the playoffs. We, on the other hand, are out and have nothing but pride on the line. We're in their ballpark, cold weather December game, Gronk is back and NE is really tough at home in December. Having said all that I think we'll play them very tough. We might even win the game. So says the ultimate homer!

No one else find it funny how the NFL flexed this game of all the games? Why didn't they flex the Colts/Texans game? I know the NFL (GOODELL) has a Patriot agenda, this gives Billy a chance to see if he can rest his players or not against our Dolphins. I love 4 pm kickoffs but I want New England's best today,and a 1pm kickoff would have made it happen but now with a Texans win at 1pm means we will see Mallett and scrubs,and not a real game but an exhibition game.

This game was flexed due to the scenario to get the bye week. If the patriots lost the early game and either Houston or Denver had the late game spot.. the results of the later game wouldn't have as much interest... all about tickets and viewing ratings.

Most of the time I like the early game, but I have errands to do today. I called Goodell and he accommodated me so I can finish my honey to do list so I can watch without getting disturbed.
It would really be sweet if the Fins could pull off the upset. Give the NE crowd a dose of south Florida cheer!

There's been a little bit of movement toward the Dolphins. Game was as high as -10.5 and -11 last Sunday, then dropped briefly to -9.5 this morning. That must have been to "go" price for one major betting group, because as soon as the -9.5 numbers showed up they were played up to -10.

I don't have anything on this game. My systems haven't worked particularly well on Dolphins games this year. Breaking even. Virtually every wager was decided in the final minute or two, other than Titans plus the points. Earlier in the season I would have played against a rookie quarterback at New England. Luck got walloped there.

Back
Top Bottom