Nadal vs. Djokovic Part XXX (Australian Open Final) . . . Who ya Got? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nadal vs. Djokovic Part XXX (Australian Open Final) . . . Who ya Got?

Nadal or Djokovic

• #1 Novak Djokovic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • #2 Rafael Nadal

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
I said it in another thread and I'll say it again . . . Mens Tennis is running **** in sports right now. I stayed up yesterday morning and had the privilege of watching the Djokovic vs. Murray semifinal and the quality of tennis was just remarkable. 5 sets, Novak pulled it out 7-5.

Now we get to watch the 30th match between Rafa Nadal and Djokovic tomorrow morning. I'm gonna go Nadal because he is on 2 days rest and only 4 sets vs. Federer while Djokovic is on one days rest from a grueling 5 setter vs. Andy Murray.

Either way it should be a fantastic match . . . so who ya got?

Yea Djokovic is pretty good...smoking hot GF as well.

Dude has a very real shot at a GS. You can never count out Nadal at the French, but Djokovic has beaten Nadal 4 times in a row on clay and 7 in a row overall.

Yea Djokovic is pretty good...smoking hot GF as well.

Dude has a very real shot at a GS. You can never count out Nadal at the French, but Djokovic has beaten Nadal 4 times in a row on clay and 7 in a row overall.

I think Andy Murray is gonna upset somebody and win a title this year. That kid has been playing some damn good tennis. He has more game than Henman ever did, and you know the Brits want a fellow Brit to bring home that title at the All England club.

But yea, Novak is on a tear man, more impressive than Federer's run over the years because truthfully men's tennis was down. Novak is doing it against elite competition. I ain't betting against that guy, I'll just enjoy watching tennis this year.

Back
Top Bottom