Name all the coaches that could bring this "talented" team to the Superbowl.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name all the coaches that could bring this "talented" team to the Superbowl..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Answer: NOONE FRIGGIN KNOWS!

The only guy I can honestly say with 80% certainty that could was BIll Parcells..

Everyone says this team is the most talented in the league.. but they are mistaken.. No team can win with a horrendous offensive line.. Look at all the playoff teams, do any of them have a chitty-chitty bang-bang offensive line like ours? Dont think so.. (I know this could be put on the coach, but that is why bringing in a GM from the outside is a good idea)

Another thing that has haunted the Dolphins is QB play.. Inconsistency by the starter, and sucktitude by the backup.. How was Wanny to know that Griese would suck so hard.. everyone here was calling for him to start! Maybe it was his original intention to slowly bring him to starter status.. but it didnt work out.. And has there been a clear upgrade at QB realistically available for the Phins during Wanny's tenure? Not really

They tried for Hasselbeck, but Matt's old coach won out..

Everyone was crying for Brees, yet had he drafted Brees, everyone would be blasting Wany for his horrible draft choice since Brees sucks worse than Fiedler! So who else was he to bring in? Plummer? He cost alot of money and everyone around here thought he was overrated.. we were wrong.

The other talent on this team may not be as good as we think.. Of our probowlers how many really are probowlers?? Marion is decent but he is no probowler.. Madison gets burnt all the time for a probowler.. This team has talent, but not automatic Superbowl talent.. and that is a fact..

This assertion that Wannstadt is the worst in the league is nonsense.. This team could have done far worse with lesser coaching (See Cowboys last year or Redskins this year.. This team under Spurrier would be 5-11...)He does make questionable calls at times, but which coach hasnt? I have seen the Patriots do some pretty stupid things, yet they still win. The players undisciplined? Well, I have seen the other 31 teams make similarly boneheaded mistakes... and yes, some of them are PLAYOFF teams!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Like it has been stated before, Wayne stuck with wanne because their is no clear upgrade to put them over the hump.. there is no guaranteed winner at headcoach available out ther.. there are only questionmarks.. and I may say that Wanne himself is still a questionmark, but a more secure one.. we havent seen what he can do by only concentrating on the x's and o's.. He may surprise some like Bellicheck did at one point... Remember how silly he looked when his Patriots stunk the place up? Got rid of Bledsoe and got a reliable qb and look what happened..

The question remains, is that QB out there? Im not so sure.. Hopefully he is.

Have a happy offseason!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no clear upgrade. There is no Gruden or Parcells out there..

Exactly. The only rational decision Wayne could make if he wants to try to win with the group we have now. Everything else out there either has proven they can do no better than Wanny (Dennis Green), or have, at best, not *demonstrated* they're better than Wanny (Fassel, Coughlin). Anyone you bring in from the college ranks is going to have a learning curve that's detrimental to the team, even if they ultimately turn out to be outstanding coaches. Unfortunately, Wayne's best hope is to try to win with what he's got now, and Wanny's the only thing there. If Parcells or Bellichick were available, they'd be in here, but they aren't.

Back
Top Bottom