Name me the one player..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name me the one player.....

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
..... that you really want the Dolphins to draft.

I know it's the Super Bowl today, but I'm looking towards the draft.

I think the front office will pick a pass rusher in the 1st, but the one player I really want is DeAndre Hopkins.

What about you guys?

Hopkins? Really? Idk he doesn't seem anything other than Hartline to me. Corradelle Patterson of the WRs. But Hopkins? Doesn't seem anymore shifty than Hartline. I'd pass on him.

i want the TE from ND.perhaps we can trade back a few spots pick up a 3rd or just may get lucky and get a 2nd.after we trade back we should grab him in the first i dont think he will be on the board when we pick in the 2nd.unless we trade back up into the first but i dont want to loose picks.so we should trade back a few spots then draft him

Hmmm for me it'd probably be Te'o, but I'd be happy with a variety of picks so it'd be hard for the Dolphins to mess up in my eyes. I'd be happy with Milliner, Banks, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Jones, Dion Jordan, or Tyler Eifert. If the Dolphins get any of these players, I'll be happy.

I like PAtterson or Milliner --
both are impact players at there positions.

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of picking up a stud pass rusher to start opposite of Wake (the pass rush is New England's kryptonite), of whom I am hoping Barkevious Mingo is available at 12. I think we hit on WR in the 2nd round.

Werner or Moore if they drop. But watching Patterson play I would love that pick as well. Couple others to keep an eye on Vaccaro, Banks and Trufant. Our secondary is a mess and I'm not sure I'd sign Smith if I were GM. That would open up two spots for starting caliber corners.

Milliner and Swope are thew two guys I love, plenty of others I would like but those two stand out for me.

Back
Top Bottom