Name some 3 things you find great about Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name some 3 things you find great about Tannehill

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
1. His playaction
2. His vision
3. His ability to stand strong in the pocket when there's pressure.

1. His playaction
2. His vision
3. His ability to stand strong in the pocket when there's pressure.

I've gone with 3 you haven't, because I agree with the 3 you listed...

1) The "it" factor. Or leadership I think you could call it.
2) Forgets his mistakes quickly!
3) Throws incredibly well on the run!

I've gone with 3 you haven't, because I agree with the 3 you listed...

1) The "it" factor. Or leadership I think you could call it.
2) Forgets his mistakes quickly!
3) Throws incredibly well on the run!

Love the fact his throw on the run is a thing of beauty, can make plays out of nothing.

1. Knowledge of the offense
2. Don't get flustered after making a mistake
3. His wife :d-day:

1. His ability to read defenses pre-snap and make adjustments(He does more presnap as a QB for us than anyone since #13)
2. His poise in and outside of the pocket.(Dude doesn't get rattled, he'll stand in there and take a big hit in the face of a blitz, and he forgets the last int he threw)
3. He doesn't suck!!!l(Like most others have here since Marino)

He is learning he will be able to Contol games.

Pocket presence I think he understands you dont have to cross the LOS to be mobile.

He himself is a weapon not like River who needs a clean pocket or Newton who is a runner but balanced.

1. His wife
2. His team
3. His fans (meaning me)

:)

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

No one has said his wife yet?
opps didn't see that you had already posted that, lol

1. He is confident and is not afraid to make difficult throws.
2. He has a strong arm if he needs to use it, specifically for fast throws as opposed to using it for long throws.
3. I have not seen any terrible play from him. Sure mistakes and interceptions, but nothing that makes me think he as deep issues anywhere. There was the tipped passes week one but I have not seen them since.

Besides all the talent in the world...there have been alot of qbs who were talented freaks who never paned out (tim couch, david carr) My three that makes him so great are:

****iness: Hes confident with all his throws, isnt afraid to get hit, and isnt afraid to make mistakes
Professionalism: He has a drive to be the best, you see that in his work ethic, and the way he carries himself, and carries himself with class

Last and not least: (actually the most important part in a successful nfl qb)

He Enjoys to play the game: He plays loose and loves the competitive atmosphere, he has a drive to win, but you can see when he plays hes just having fun

Back
Top Bottom